You can type here any text you want

gbodyparts.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

USMC_Turbo6

Hey, has anyone heard for Brain at G-body? Over that weekend the state of NC had 66 tornados:eek: touched down in the state. I saw on the new that one did hit the Bethel area hard:(. The website is down and no answer at the shop. I hope they are ok.

He is good. All the TR bothers I know are good. My home town got creamed... Destruction is all around where I live but God blessed us and speared us....

Hey, has anyone heard for Brain at G-body? Over that weekend the state of NC had 66 tornados:eek: touched down in the state. I saw on the new that one did hit the Bethel area hard:(. The website is down and no answer at the shop. I hope they are ok.

The site shouldn't be down, we were adding a few products this morning like Fiber glass front 78-80 bumpers. We had phone problems last week but after 3 trips here the phone company got it fixed.

Thanks to every one that called & e-mailed to check on us. No Buicks were harmed in tornado alley. :D

Back