Gee M Racing Headers Black Friday Special!!

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
Let's face it, we all love a nice set of headers on a car. I think everyone can appreciate that. We at RPS decide that we shouldn't be the only folks to be running these on our cars, so we wanted to offer up some really special pricing to the Buick community that we love so much!

Gee M Racing has 3 types of headers they offer; Street, Race, and Stage 2. The Stage 2 are custom order, so please email or PM us for details and pricing on those.

1) Street headers
*1 1/2" primaries
*Comes in 3 or 4 bolt configuration
*CLEARS STOCK AC AND HEATER BOX
*Available in internal or external wastegate configuration
*Comes with 2 bungs in header for EGT/Pressure transducers if desired

These are normally $1,290+ shipping. We are putting them on special for $1,150+ shipping!!

2) Race Headers:
*1 5/8" primaries
*Comes in 3 or 4 bolt, open 4 bolt or twin-scroll 4 bolt, configurations
*DOES NOT CLEAR AC OR HEATER BOX AND REQUIRES MINI STARTER
*Available in internal or external wastegate configuration
*Comes with 2 bungs in header for EGT/Pressure transducers if desired

These normally sell for $1,590+shipping. We are putting them on special for $1,450+shipping!!

If you purchase a set of headers and a turbo from our turbo specials, we will pay the cost of shipping for your turbo!

To contact us please email, PM, or call us at:
1987GN@gmail.com
707 362 6030
-Tyler

For those who have not seen the headers yet, here are some photos of them:

Pics of the Street Headers:

For those who are not familiar with Gee M Racing headers, here are some photos that I took of both Kendall and I's sets of 1 5/8" Race headers for a 4 bolt twin-scroll housing turbo with 2 bungs on the header for EGT probes or pressure transducers:

Are these street headers on your shelf ready to ship?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

These are CUSTOM, MADE TO ORDER, so no, they do not stock these on the shelf.

That would be silly, since these headers have so many options to choose from for the customer to really get the exact setup they want, it would be impossible to stock EVERY configuration possible.

I mean c'mon now.... that is like asking Crower or SCAT if they stock custom made-to-order parts..

What kind of wait times are we looking at from the time we order?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

damn i want some... you need any design or printing....?
lol My Money tree did not blossom as intended this year :D

actually yes...

call me right now if you're available please.. I'm working on a customer's car so I have some time to talk, plus I'm feeling generous...

How much clearance between oil pan and crossover If there is a girdle on a 109 block?

How much clearance between oil pan and crossover If there is a girdle on a 109 block?

i just got my set of their street headers in Monday, and they'll be going on my car today. I've got a 109 with a girdle and RJC pan, so i'll let you know how the fitment is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys out did yourself with these headers. I have been looking at them a lot. The twin scroll looks fantastic!! Does the placement of the turbo sit in the same location as a set of stock headers? And do you have any before and after data on spool time with these on a car with a bigger turbo (ie:76 or 80mm)? Just curious to see what the difference is over a plain T4 flange.

You guys out did yourself with these headers. I have been looking at them a lot. The twin scroll looks fantastic!! Does the placement of the turbo sit in the same location as a set of stock headers? And do you have any before and after data on spool time with these on a car with a bigger turbo (ie:76 or 80mm)? Just curious to see what the difference is over a plain T4 flange.

You can change the location of the turbo flange if you wish, and rotate how you need it.

No data..yet.. Granny is dyno'ing his car this weekend. Be interesting to see what it does, but he is using a 3-bolt flange.

Do you have any pics with them on a engine? or installed on a car? I run a GT42 style Precision turbo and space isn't something I'm blessed with when it comes to my air inlet pipe and my intercooler up pipe. It's a tight fit with my current TA headers. I also run a 5 to 4" downpipe, so I would be curious to see how much room is available with the headers installed. I have been hearing good reviews on the twin scroll headers on other model cars and my current turbo has a T4 twin scroll exh housing. I can't wait to hear some data on these.

I have TA 3 bolt headers and Gee M 3 bolt headers. A couple obvious differences in design between the two. With that being said i plan on doing back to back testing on spool up, back pressure, and any potential ET differences between the two. Their 3 bolt headers are essentially a twin scroll, with the driver and passenger sides not interfering until just before the turbo flange. kind of similar to how the ATR ones were designed. So i hypothesize the exhaust pressure of the Gee M headers to be less than the TAs, and for it to spool up faster. All of that would theoretically yield a better ET, however the difference in ET between the two might be pretty small. It'd be good info to have for someone looking to ultimately get the best engineered headers for our

I have TA 3 bolt headers and Gee M 3 bolt headers. A couple obvious differences in design between the two. With that being said i plan on doing back to back testing on spool up, back pressure, and any potential ET differences between the two. Their 3 bolt headers are essentially a twin scroll, with the driver and passenger sides not interfering until just before the turbo flange. kind of similar to how the ATR ones were designed. So i hypothesize the exhaust pressure of the Gee M headers to be less than the TAs, and for it to spool up faster. All of that would theoretically yield a better ET, however the difference in ET between the two might be pretty small. It'd be good info to have for someone looking to ultimately get the best engineered headers for our

Sounds good, but your test wouldn't do me any good. My turbo is substantially bigger than yours with a lot more lag (1.28A/R twin scroll exh housing). That 6870 with a old school set of ATR headers comes up on boost insanely quick. I would like to see data on the T4 twin scroll with 2 wastegates and a big turbo to push me over the cliff. I really like what I see in these.

Sounds good, but your test wouldn't do me any good. My turbo is substantially bigger than yours with a lot more lag (1.28A/R twin scroll exh housing). That 6870 with a old school set of ATR headers comes up on boost insanely quick. I would like to see data on the T4 twin scroll with 2 wastegates and a big turbo to push me over the cliff. I really like what I see in these.

Hopefully in due time, there will be a very nice test done a 109lb + flowing turbo to see the spoolup. We will see.

Awesome!!! Now your cooking with grease. Congrats on the start up of your company gents!!! Always nice to have options.

i just got my set of their street headers in Monday, and they'll be going on my car today. I've got a 109 with a girdle and RJC pan, so i'll let you know how the fitment is

How was the fit??