You can type here any text you want

gen 2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kingots2004

im swaping over to a gen 2 and ls1 meter i was wondering how other people like the tuneablity of this setup?im also going to an extender chip.currently stock maf setup with tt chip.also how good does the wideband tracking work on this setup?

Great tunability with it, ran it in my last GN. WB setup is easy and works well, start with the base info from Full Throttle Tech and you'll get the hang of it real quick. I went to a T-Pro for my current car since I liked the Gen2 so much.

I am the current owner of that GN... and yes, its much better then a stock MAF setup, I havent used the WB tracking yet.

thanks guys i figured it would be a sweet setup.you can add and subtract fuel at specific rpm's right?

Yes, you can add/subtract fuel at various engine RPM and at various engine loads (low, mid, high). If using the WB tracking, once you get the fuel curve dialed in close, the Gen2 will automatically add/subtract the fuel to maintain a user set A/F ratio.

hey with the wbo2 correction will the dynojet wideband work i already have one.also do you hook up just the sensor or does the wideband box have to also be hooked up for the gen 2 to see the o2 readings

wadell how does the gen 2 work with the tt chip?do you use o2 correction? i read on their website that the unit wouldnt do all the stuff correctly if you didnt use one of their chips

no wideband or WOT fuel with a TT chip you need and extender or an extender G which which will laso do timing with the Gen 2. We can upgrade you current extender
Mike

i placed my order on friday for the gen 2,plug-n-play and extender extreme will it cost anymore for the upgrade?i sent ya a pm this is chris from arkansas

What Mike said.

I've just been using my TT chip for fuel and timing till I get my WB in.

Wow, there's a plug-n-play harness now for the Gen2 so no cutting of the factory wires?? That would make it a no brainer!!
You'll love the Gen2 and especially with the WB AFR tracking....I've had mine in for about 2 years....It's the greatest thing ever invented for our cars!! Thanks much to Mike and Bob Baily for their work on this device!

yeah i dont see how you could go wrong with wideband correction.i would think this would be somewhere close to having an aftermarket ecu

Back