GENERATING Interest: GNX DASH group buy.

I have GNX style dash now that was quite expensive. I put it in after the Speedo died in my AVC unit. I like the AVC much better, the gauges are easier to see than with the GNX style where each gauge is in a tunnel. I've been thinking of making one similar to this one anyway.

Without going through 12 pages, how much is it and how do we order? Like an update post.

I'm in. Looking at a set up I saw at sema. Prefer to keep my business here with my GN froua

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

So are the gauges part of the panel then a one-piece lense covers all the gauges?
Like in this pic from newvintageusa:
http://www.newvintageusa.com/images/GREG-BOX.jpg

No, that is a full custom, and it can be done for us. but be prepared to want to pay A LOT MORE $$$$.
Ours will have a molded panel with individual gauges inserted with LED indicators. The factory gray and black bezel has the new plexi glass fit over it. and the panel snaps in place like it normally does.
There are trade offs.. the full custom panel looks factory and seamless...but if you have one gauge go bad the whole panel must be worked on. Not just a gauge swap. with the one we are getting if you decide to lets say; move the fuel level gauge to a radio pod holder and put in a fuel pressure gauge you can.

So whats with all the dash specials coming out in the last couple weeks?
Looks like we sparked a revolution....:D
There is great need in this area for improvement.
Just some advantages I see with this unit is the appearance the other one (no offense to who markets it) looks very home made and that is probably how they save money its just a modern AVC dash.
The one we are fashioning is supposed to look as if the factory made a modern dash.
And dont forget the 5 year warranty. Expert technical assitance.

From what I can see on their website, it looks like it would have to be the 1969 series gauges, as it's their only line that has wb/nb af ratio, fuel pressure, trans and oil temp, etc... so I can make the gauges match. Steve, I saw the post where they can come in white face, but I don't see it on the website. Clarification please:) I guess I would still have a few gauges outside of the dash but that's cool. Also, I have an AEM wideband af gauge that is used with my tt chip and powerlogger, but all the "brains" are in the gauge. How would I utilize their gauge? Sorry for the additional questions, but your in touch with the company, and others might have the same inquiries. Thanks!
Troy

UPDATE some questions answered.
The different bezels stainless, titanium and black are available on ANY gauge you just need to specify.
If someone desires the high end Redline gauges there is a price difference that info of the amount is coming.

Turbotroy: The Redline series also has a wide variety of different gauges.
White face or black face in the Performance series.
I will ask about the WB sensor with use of their gauge..BUT I need to know what sensor is used if you can tell me (Bosch & P/N if you know etc....)
ONE WEEK BEFORE we order!

I didn't surf their site enough:oops: It's a Bosch sensor, don't have the part number. I guess I need the difference in price between the redline gauges and the 1969's. ;)

Update again:
Latest Exciting news and photos!!

Here is the gauge and indicator panel mounted on the Buick I/P cluster housing.. Front and back.
Also to keep costs in check the panel will be prewired with a harness with wired ends so the end user can wire as desired the Caspers plug can be used at your desire or not.

Attachments

• 100_2080.JPG
    100_2080.JPG
    829.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 100_2081.JPG
    100_2081.JPG
    892.6 KB · Views: 124
Steve is it possible to get this setup minus the 5th small gauge that's in between the 2 big Gauges? I like this setup better. Just 4 small and 2 big gauges. Can we get it done this way
image.jpg

Steve is it possible to get this setup minus the 5th small gauge that's in between the 2 big Gauges? I like this setup better. Just 4 small and 2 big gauges. Can we get it done this way

Sorry No. At this point if you look at the pictures in the above post, the project is too far along; as a side note I for one cannot see the logic in removing a gauge, especially a boost gauge. Unless it is for a non turbo car.
I got your PM yesterday and the work computer did not transmit my message sorry for the delay.