GENERATING Interest: GNX DASH group buy.

Are they compatible with digital dash cars (86 GN) ?

The unit would be replacing the entire dash. The only concern would be the fuel level sender is a 90 ohm and the Digital Dash are 150 it will read full for a longer amount of time and then be more accurate at the 1/2 and below mark. Not really a big deal.

I'm still interested pending price, and how much other add's (Casper's, vss, etc). I'm looking forward to the final product!:)

OK I got an estimate yesterday. Just ironing out some final details.
Will release the info when those items are addressed.

Here is the estimate.

Attachments

• Est_781_from_New_Vintage_USA_1304 - Copy.pdf
    110.7 KB · Views: 252
Ok so at that price does that include everything needed to get it all hooked up?

Sent from my SM-N900V using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Did I miss the pic of the prototype after all details were nailed down?

The original picture is how it will appear. A few different indicators will be changed. No W/wshr fluid. and no low fuel icons. Added is Seat belt, Security, and Cruise.
Other details were color coding of wires, and style of gauges listed . Which says the 1969 series but that is just a generic charge for any gauge they sell. The dash will have the gauges pictured or white faced if desired not the retro 1969s.

Ok so at that price does that include everything needed to get it all hooked up?

Sent from my SM-N900V using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

NO two more things are needed. Sender and Caspers dash harness mate connector.
$85 for the sender (goes onto the transmission cable output) and $35 for the dash mate. If you are running a different transmission than the 200/700/400/350 than you need to modify the signal or what have you, on your own.

So if anybody is seriously interested (ready to buy) PM me. We will get the orders together and place it as a group.

I went through this post a couple times, sorry if I missed it but, what gauges will be included with this dash?

1384733133181.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I went through this post a couple times, sorry if I missed it but, what gauges will be included with this dash?

The picture above is the first concept the dash will look the same but I have:
Just to clarify I requested.
7 gauge cluster with 11 icons.
One 0-140 mph speedometer.
One 0-10000 Tach
One 30-30 Boost gauge
One Volt gauge 8-18
One Fuel level gauge. E-F
One Oil pressure gauge 0-100
One water temp gauge. 100-260

Red brake icon
Red Volts battery icon.
Green left and right turn signals.
Blue high beam headlight icon.
Yellow SES check engine
Yellow low inj fluid.
Green power inj icon.
Green cruise speedo icon.
Red seat belt belted figure icon.
Yellow security pad lock icon.
Will have the plexi glass covering and all contained in the Buick regal cluster.

Latest progress..(hope this shows sent from my phone)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Attachments

• 1384792172504.jpg
    1384792172504.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 195