GENERATING Interest: GNX DASH group buy.

I'm interested is seeing where this goes and where the price falls. I like the layout and dash pictured.

Just in case i missed it though, it's not going to be 2 Oil Pressure Gauges, it will be a fuel gauge right? Image shows 2 oil pressure gauges and no fuel gauge, i'm assuming that's what is supposed to be next to the low fuel light.

I'm interested is seeing where this goes and where the price falls. I like the layout and dash pictured.

Just in case i missed it though, it's not going to be 2 Oil Pressure Gauges, it will be a fuel gauge right? Image shows 2 oil pressure gauges and no fuel gauge, i'm assuming that's what is supposed to be next to the low fuel light.
You are correct. Also no low washer fluid light but a "Security" or pad lock icon for those with factory alarm or wired alarms.

87GNSteve said:
There is a 5 YEAR WARRANTY.

This is awesome. Im hoping for those details about the vss pulses be figured out and options be written down what will be needed from who to make it all work. Idk about others but i for one know jack sh$t about what to do when the cable to hook up from the tranny to converter module from caspers to tach gauge is needed. Completely noob (just like most things to this car).

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

This is awesome. Im hoping for those details about the vss pulses be figured out and options be written down what will be needed from who to make it all work. Idk about others but i for one know jack sh$t about what to do when the cable to hook up from the tranny to converter module from caspers to tach gauge is needed. Completely noob (just like most things to this car).

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick
none of that stuff is hard...if i can do the stuff below..you guys will appreciate your efforts in putting these things in. i support the new design. the warranty sounds real good.

none of that stuff is hard...if i can do the stuff below..you guys will appreciate your efforts in putting these things in. i support the new design. the warranty sounds real good.

Just by looking at those designs of the faceplates from far they look good. and actually i like them alot.
What are the small gauges on the left?

I really like what I'm seeing here and am anxiously awaiting more info. The only thing gauge selection wise I would like different would be to swap the volts gauge for a fuel pressure gauge. I too am tired of the digital dash and having gauges all over the car. Thanks for starting this project.

The more I drive my car the more I want different gauges, I hate the airplane cockpit look that I have going on right now.

My friends rib me about the "space shuttle" gauges in my car. I'm trying to figure out which other gauge I could lose so I could have wideband af next to boost and fuel pressure.

Any updates on this effort?? Cost finalized??? How to order??? etc Thanks in advance....
John A, Turbohh

Sign me up. Price is right. I would be willing to pay $1,250 if it came with complete instructions, sending units and 60% plug-n-play

OK contacted the guy in charge and there was some confusion; I was waiting on his reply, and he was waiting for mine.
He is going to put together some pricing and we move to production from there after we get the number of orders.
I wanted a prototype to do an install on, and then take orders. But that is out of the question.
So make sure-- if your memory is fuzzy, read through the whole post again.

OK contacted the guy in charge and there was some confusion; I was waiting on his reply, and he was waiting for mine.
He is going to put together some pricing and we move to production from there after we get the number of orders.
I wanted a prototype to do an install on, and then take orders. But that is out of the question.
So make sure-- if your memory is fuzzy, read through the whole post again.

ill bite the bullet and be a guinea pig,:D