GENERATING Interest: GNX DASH group buy.

Package with all the old factory and aftermarket I/p and dash parts was received by them on the 20th.
Going to be several weeks....

I will be sending all the stuff they need to do a dash out on monday. This company provides their own gauges and is an OEM supplier.
I asked about a ball park price and for a custom job like this with back lit premuim gauges it was around $1000 but for rim light ones $799.

Nice setup and lovin the look, but people can also go with Dakota dash for around $700 and have all digital!! I would be interested in this if it were around $500-$600..... I bet at that price, you would sale hundreds...... Plus what kind of warranty?

Id be interested in only the dash insert/ guage holder, since i Already have a "GN Style" dash...but would consider if option to purchase without the gugages...

Id be interested in only the dash insert/ guage holder, since i Already have a "GN Style" dash...but would consider if option to purchase without the gugages...

Soldier you posted that a few to many times, LOL. I would also be interested depending on warranty and the actual gauge style I am subscribed. Be sure to let us all know as soon as possible. The only other question I had, would be could they use the turbo 6 logo on the gauges?

^^^ Sorry guys....it kept telling that it couldnt connect to server, so i kept trying. Came back a few minutes later and i was like WTF ??? LMFAO !!! Ship happens...

Thanks for your interest guys . I will let you know of the latest developments as they arise.

UPDATE: April 9 2013, This just in, work is beginning today on the dash project. I received a call and discussed a few points about the design and what direction to take.
This will not be a plug and play as I mentioned in the first post. But it will be very similar in appearance to the Mustang dash with the indicator light filters integrated into the dash plate with a wire harness separate for the lights. The gauges wired separately. Layout will be the Speedometer and Tach on either side and the smaller gauges in the center.
For those guys just asking about a dash plate without gauges remember this is a GAUGE Company; you would be asking me to have them provide a product with one of their most profitable products deleted. It is not ruled out but most likely a stand alone product isn't feasible. An easy solution would be to buy the panel and sell the gauges you do not want. This brand is growing in popularity daily.
I have made clear the emphasis on the importance product appearance be, since most of these would find there way into pretty mint cars, and he really took that to heart and said we can expect an awesome looking product.
I am looking forward to the completion and presentation of these for the community.