Get your car in a Street Legal TV Article!

02WS686GN

GM EFI Founder/Editor
Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, but I had a lot going on. I moved to Cali, landed a new career, and been busy with life in general.

As you may or may not know, I write for the PowerTV/PowerAutoMedia company, and have written many of the articles you have read pertaining to Turbo Buicks on our sites. I've written a handful on old school Buicks as well. I'm always looking for new material, and I love giving my Buick brothers (and sisters) exposure, so if there's anything news-related you would like to see in our online magazine, hit me up!

Things we look for:

1) Recent record-breaking quarter-mile times and/or drag race videos. (prefer full info on car setup and a high res/high quality video, but pics will work as well).

2) Dyno videos are great too. But must be high quality, numbers must be presented in the video, and it can't be something everybody has already seen 9 million times. Plus it has to be something extraordinary. 400rwhp just doesn't cut it for us, unless you're in the middle of a major buildup...

3) Build threads. We love them! My editors eat up build threads we see on message board sites, and if anyone here is building up a Turbo Buick into something truly unique (i.e; big horsepower, pro-touring, V8 swap, pure drag, etc.) and is documenting the whole thing from start to finish (again, detailed information, high quality pics/videos, etc.) let me know!

4) Feature articles. We do them from time to time on our readers cars, but the car in question has to be very presentable, and must be something other than an all-stock/original GN. We look for cars that have been built for a purpose, and is something you don't really see every day.

I try to get on here as much as possible, but the best way to contact me is through email, and you can do so at: rseitz@powerautomedia. If there's anything else you would like to see, Buick related or not, let me know!