Getting ready for Reynolds

Ttype83

USAF Retired
Who's getting ready for Reynolds?
The 83 and vette will not be ready, heck I don't think I even have time to get the stuff done on the 86(heck it hasn't even been washed for 4 months), but it'll get a beating anyhow :biggrin:
I've been busy traveling for the last 3 months (only been home 14days) Heading back out monday, but I'll be home by the 30th to get the DR's installed on some rims I hope.

SilverDollarraceway.com or semcc

If I ever get my heads back....

I'll be there.
Jason I hope you can make it ..

Just got a new part(new to me) today in the mail

Open the front door and a box is sitting on the front steps.

Thanks Robert (Be4u) :headbang::cheers:
P1010330.jpg

If I can get the car back next week from the shop, I will be there racing. If not, I'll be watching for the third year in a row.

I'm getting ready.....

I'll be bringing my WH1. I know Scott Bursmith is bringing his GN. A friend of mine from Charlotte is bringing his white 87 T. Gene Cassidy has a 8 sec capable blue Limited coming down from Flowery Branch (should be exciting) Rob will be trailoring his Rosewood 9 sec T to the races. I hope Mark Clute, Tim Fritz, Gevon, Evens? Alan Faircloth's old T shows up. I know a few guys that are coming from Marietta. It is a Musclecar challenge so I hope a good mix of cars show up and maybe Cal will show up with his V8 turbo. See ya

Rico's gonna make it? :cool:

We need to get a few more and we can have a convoy of Buicks going down the highway!

Reynolds

Trying To Get The Gn Back Together,so Far All I Am Missing Is The Heads,head Gaskets,tranny,converter,msd And Alot Of Money,how Strick Are They There,still Don't Have A Cage And I Plan On Trying To Go Some Low 10's,am I Going To Get Booted After 1 Pass,i Know I Could Slow It Down But What Fun Is That,and Maybe With Some Of My New Parts I Can Do Some Advertising On My Oilpan.;) Did You Just See That V6 Stand On Its Bumper:)

Reynolds doesn't play.
If you don't follow the rules, you don't race.

Don't know from first hand experience, just what I've heard.

We need to get a few more and we can have a convoy of Buicks going down the highway!

What part of GA are you coming from. I wouldn't mind rolling down there with some more Buick owners. I may be heading down there after work on Friday.

I'll be there probably both days. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new friends too!

Convoy

I will be leaving Sat morning from Marietta GA. Hopefully we can get a nice group going down the road. Looking forward to seeing you and your car Daniel! I hope it's a great turnout. Michael

Is there a designated spot we should meet, I plan on putting my screen name on the car some where; because the name dosen't match the car anymore :rolleyes:

Rico's gonna make it? :cool:

im going to see when i ask him.

Reynolds doesn't play.
If you don't follow the rules, you don't race.

Don't know from first hand experience, just what I've heard.

????

What part of GA are you coming from. I wouldn't mind rolling down there with some more Buick owners. I may be heading down there after work on Friday.

statesboro area.

Is there a designated spot we should meet, I plan on putting my screen name on the car some where; because the name dosen't match the car anymore :rolleyes:

i may take the old air stream pull behind camper.maybe it can be the "offical" spot?i want to take the T and will gladly pay you to put my car on the datalog and help me tune my new combo:biggrin:

i may take the old air stream pull behind camper.maybe it can be the "offical" spot?i want to take the T and will gladly pay you to put my car on the datalog and help me tune my new combo:biggrin:

You're going to pull the airstream with the T? Yea right.
Does that mean I get to drive it behind the camper?! :biggrin:

Oh, I think we should go thursday evening.
The Buick racing is Friday and Saturday, gates open at 10am both days.
Sunday is VW racing...if you're into that kind of thing.
Race Schedule

BTW, you aren't ever going to get the tune right until you get a proper chip.
But don't worry, it's fast enough now.

your right, i forgot about the chip....crap.:mad:
oh well maybe do the best we can....cant hurt any;)

the camper idea is just that,we can stay where we did last year,or if the fam wants to come,we'll go camping.