Getting ready for Reynolds

Anyone coming from SC or the east coast that can transport a part for me to SC.. make some gas $$$. Part is a 4 point rollbar.. not very heavy, just BIG..

Julio

Anyone coming from SC or the east coast that can transport a part for me to SC.. make some gas $$$. Part is a 4 point rollbar.. not very heavy, just BIG..

Julio

I can transport it.
What part of SC?
PM me.

solution????

:cool:
That makes the test pipe is the same size as the downpipe.
Both in SS.

Gary.
I may have run into a problem for thursday.
Call me.

Can you use one of the band clamps? I have one on mine and it works well.:smile:

Can you use one of the band clamps? I have one on mine and it works well.:smile:

A clamp would work if the flange were removed and the lip straightened to clamp around the testpipe. Or the testpipe needs a flange added to bolt to the downpipe with a gasket.
I'd go for removing the flange if I were keping it.

Oh, I also have an original fcty air filter box in excellent condition if anyone is interested. Complete from snorkel to elbow. Gasket has no cracks. Post and wing nut are included. Good choice for a restoration...if anyone is doing that.

I need to post this on the parts page!

Julio

I may be able to help, coming through SC on the way down.

Jim

Excited about it but there sure has been enuff dookie slung around wouldn't you say??:cool:

Excited about it but there sure has been enuff dookie slung around wouldn't you say??:cool:

yes.wheres the love between us brothers?some of the crap ive read ,you think would only be found at the viper boards:eek: ;)

well, all my bud's back out on me...something about working?.:confused: . ....so I'll be riding solo....does anybody know how the camping at the track works? I read on the site $35 for a space first come first serve...I'm assuming this is for a RV spot.?... Do I need to reserve a place to put my car and tent? tried calling the track but no answers or return call yet......figured one of you that's been before may know.

Yeah I think thats rv spots. We just pay to get in, pull up to the fence and set up camp. Thats all there was to it. Be sure to bring something warm lol. We liked to have froze last year brrrrrrrrrrr. It was cold that night!! We crashed in the back of my wifes dually , it has a shell on it. After last year , we WILL be bringing a generator with us this year and heaters lol. Look for my black dually with the flames on it. Your more than welcome to crash out beside us and bullsh#@ lol. Daniel Ray

Sounds good Daniel, I'll look for ya.....plan on getting there around 11am Friday

Look us up as well too, we will be in a Black F-350 crew cab with a camper shell and a big Jeep tent. We are leaving Thursday night and stopping over in Wagener, SC and then heading out Friday morning for the track.

Jim