Getting ready for Reynolds

I'll do it...your going to have to come right though here...gonna write my screen name on rear window...be in Black cherokee or GN if the brake job works out!

Doug, let me know if you are tenting to. Allen has a fire bowl, I may try and borrow it from him so we can set up a fire to sit around that night to bs and stay warm lol. I will have a burner with me to make coffee and breakfest saturday morning as well. Bring blankets guys!!!!!!! Last year my buick had frost all over it that morning brrrrrrrr. It was cold that night lol. I learned from it and will be more prepared this year lol. Jim your more than welcome to park by us and bs to , even if you will be in a ford hahahahhaa. Just picking man. Look forward to seeing you guys there. Daniel Ray
ps. Not sure what time i am going to get there yet but I am planning on around dinner time I hope. Depends on how fast we can get going that morning lol.

I was thinking one of those little ceramic heaters for the tent since you will have power.lol The bad spot under the vinyl is only on one side............

no problem as long as it will pull 2 heaters, if not your own your own bud hahahaha. I froze last year while you was tosty at home lol. Daniel Ray

Just got back from orlando...primary walbro was nutty ...thank goodness for the 2nd one . Gotta fix that today and do a couple of little things to get ready for the track. i PRAY i dont break something...this event has been brutal for me for 3 years now. Weather is looking good...highs 70s...lows 50s

Intellicast.com - Local Weather in Reynolds, Georgia

Good weather report for the weekend.

I won't be headed up until friday evening, got to help out the better half with a few things before I get going. Also got to do some fluid changes before the drive. I may get to visit with everyone camping Friday evening if I get there quick enough, if not I will see everyone bright and early Saturday morning.

Daniel,
Had any luck with that P/M?
I will bring my stuff and we can check it out.

Patrick

Jim just anywhere by the fence really. Try and get close to the bathrooms if you can lol. My wife had to go last year about 3am and by the time she got back to the truck she was almost frozen lol.
Patrick, no go yet man. I did change out the fluid in the PM yesterday and watched it. Pumps out fine [ fills res when you mash pedal 10 times ] and it pumps down when you turn on the key but the brake light still keeps coming on for about 1-2 seconds everytime you hit the brakes. I did notice that if you press down hard on the brake pedal it will go down and stop, if you keep pressing in a few seconds it will go down about another 1/2in or so and stop again. Then it won't move after that. Daniel Ray

...if you keep pressing in a few seconds it will go down about another 1/2in or so and stop again. Then it won't move after that. Daniel Ray

Mmmmm. That's weird. Maybe best if I take a look.
I'll see you Saturday.

Just got the alignment done, so fluids are next!

I'm gonna try to make it with my stock 01 SS. I want to see how close I can get to a 12 with this cool weather.

I'm gonna try to make it with my stock 01 SS. I want to see how close I can get to a 12 with this cool weather.

You should be close to 12's. My son's friends 99 Z/28, auto, and 2:73 gears went 13.24 @ 105.27 with a 2.01 60' at the Rock with just a PCM for less tune, air lid, K&N, Flowmaster catback, and my fat 270 lbs. driving. LOL With a better 60', some gears, and a lighter driver 12's should be no problem. The PCM for Less tune was good for 27 HP over stock on the dyno, Alvin is the man.

Jim

I'm hoping for 12's, but who knows. My old car was a 99 Z28 4a with slp everything from the tb forward, a home ported tb, tb bypass, !swaybar, 3" cutout and nittos and I barely eaked in the 12's with a 12.94 (stock it ran 13.6). That was on a semi warm march day though. Hopefully it will be low 60's high 50's on Sat. My SS really likes this cooler weather. :cool:

Anyone coming from SC or the east coast that can transport a part for me to SC.. make some gas $$$. Part is a 4 point rollbar.. not very heavy, just BIG..

Julio

I'll be coming down from the upstate SC on Saturday. If the bar needs to go toward the upstate, I could haul it for you.

Scott

See everyone at the track in a few hrs. I'll be in my '70 gold GS 455 today. Turbo car returns tomorrow at Reynolds from Fred Smith who did some repair. Just a 30 minute ride for me to Reynolds. Stop by and say hello! Be safe everyone. :)

Hey H2 rider

I'll be there around noon today. Look me up if ya get the chance, i'll be in the black car.:wink:

I'll be there around noon today. Look me up if ya get the chance, i'll be in the black car.:wink:

Big shout out to Istvan!! H2 motor needs to come out again to split cases as tranny is jumping out of gear in 1st. Needs shimming. Will be a winter project and will purchase a bike repair stand (table type) once it goes on sale at Harbor Freight! The bike was a big hit at the 2 stroke meet!

I'll look for you in a black GN there since I know there won't be too many there at Reynolds! Seriously, I'll look for Alan's car and the Atlanta Turbo Buick banner! Drive safe coming down. :smile:

see ya there

Be there with kids in tow tonight. Ill be spectating. Dipstick tube came in weds night. Wasnt a direct fit like told. Had to modify it. Got the car going without puking tranny fluid everywhere and oil everywhere. Finally some progress. Didnt get exhaust yet as planned though. I want some more shake down time with it before travelling. Drove around yesterday for about an hr stop and go. Im dissapointed but it will lift my spirits to get some parts and see some buick action. Meet ya there. Everyone drive safe and Ill accept any parts not needed!!!Ha