Getting ready for Reynolds

garyk1970 said:
....cant hurt any;)
Uh huh. Sure. It would be just my luck something would break.
** Like your Powermaster that is in dire need of repair. **
I have always thought once or twice would be fun.
Just to find out.

garyk1970 said:
the camper idea is just that,we can stay where we did last year,or if the fam wants to come,we'll go camping.
Either will work. I have a tent too. I may be taking my youngest anyway. Haven't figured it out yet.

your right, i forgot about the chip....crap.:mad:
oh well maybe do the best we can....cant hurt any;)

the camper idea is just that,we can stay where we did last year,or if the fam wants to come,we'll go camping.

Hey my buddy Tom, is going to bringing his chip burner, so he can custom burn one for you for a reasonable price.

No guest hotel. Most stay either at Fort Valley, Perry, or Byron which are all small cities within 20 miles of SDR. All 3 of those little towns excluding Fort Valley are on I-75.

i will be attending again with my 00 turbo t/a. hope i dont break it this time :(
I'm really looking forward to seeing all the turbo buicks. My wife stays glued to the fence to see you guys run and is always :eek: when some leave wheels up!!

I will be coming sat for sure. If my turbo gets back from Precision I will be in the Buick.

I am planning on coming again for sure. I am trying to get some bugs worked out right now on the buick so I may run or just watch. Have to see how the money goes. Me and my wife camped last year in the back of her dually and had a ton of fun except for freezing to death lol. We will have a generator with us this year and heaters, we learned from last year for sure but it was still fun. Got up that morning and fixed us breakfast and hot coffee with a dual propane burner set up. You should try it, was a lot more fun to me than staying in a hotel and I was right by my car all night not worrying about it being stolen in a parking lot! If I bring the buick I will probley have both duallys with me as well so you guys can see my flamed out dually and the wifes to sleep in as hers has the turtle shell on back lol. Daniel Ray
ps anyone up early saturday morning come on down to my truck and have breakfast with us, I'm cooking! And will have hot coffee.

Reynolds

I'll be there both days. Cant wait to see some fast turbo buicks. I hope they have some good venders. I need to stock up on some parts. Todd.

I am planning on coming again for sure. I am trying to get some bugs worked out right now on the buick so I may run or just watch. Have to see how the money goes. Me and my wife camped last year in the back of her dually and had a ton of fun except for freezing to death lol. We will have a generator with us this year and heaters, we learned from last year for sure but it was still fun. Got up that morning and fixed us breakfast and hot coffee with a dual propane burner set up. You should try it, was a lot more fun to me than staying in a hotel and I was right by my car all night not worrying about it being stolen in a parking lot! If I bring the buick I will probley have both duallys with me as well so you guys can see my flamed out dually and the wifes to sleep in as hers has the turtle shell on back lol. Daniel Ray
ps anyone up early saturday morning come on down to my truck and have breakfast with us, I'm cooking! And will have hot coffee.

Can we camp at the track? That is what we use to do at Buicks at Bristol and had a great time. Looks like our car will not be ready so I may bring some parts to sell.

Jim

Yes you can , there was a lot of us that stayed last year but most were in motorhomes, whimps hahahahaha. I was just jelous by 3am, brrrrrrrrrrrrr was really cold last year but we hung in there with a heater in the back of her truck. Like I said, we will be prepared this time lol. You can't miss me, my dually is a crew cab and its flamed out. Like I said, you guys come get some coffee saturday morning. I won't charge you lol. Look forward to meeting some more of you and having a good time. Daniel Ray

I will have a downpipe setup to sell as well.

Ported elbow
mandrel bent ss downpipe
NEW ss testpipe

I believe it is larger than stock. But I don't know what size stock is.
Minor modification needed to make the test pipe fit the downpipe.
PM for details.

I'll be there both days.....gonna camp at the track.....

hopefully I'll have the powermaster fixed and can drive the buick!

I will have a downpipe setup to sell as well.

Ported elbow
mandrel bent ss downpipe
NEW ss testpipe

I believe it is larger than stock. But I don't know what size stock is.
Minor modification needed to make the test pipe fit the downpipe.
PM for details.

It is an ATR 2-1/2";)

Fred and I will be there on Saturday. Can't make it on Friday,
Fred lost his mother last week and we a trying to play catch
up to get all these buicks finished by Reynolds. Hope to see
all of you guys there and plan on meeting alot more new friends.
Fred will be bringing his direct scan and scanner if anyone needs
some tuning. Hopefully we will be in the Turbo Trans Am. Mine
always gets worked on last, but thats ok as long as it gets
worked on when needed. See ya'll Saturday!!!!

Kay
Fred's Turbo Peformance
229-794-2337

Ill be there

I am going up on Friday. May return on Sat. Unsure if I can get the 84 Gn back roadworthy yet. Need pass side headlight bezel if anyone has one and both corner markers.