GM TURBO 6 August Meet, 17th at BIGWOODRIACING!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
The GM TURBO 6 get together will be at Big Wood Racing!

Go to BIGWOOD RACING HOMEPAGE for a map!

It will be August 17th at around 1-2pm. Cheryl and I have to confirm the time.

CAGE Racing & Web Development, parent Co. of BigWoodRacing will be taking care of the bill for some FUN:biggrin:

FREE DYNO TIME!

We will try to let as many people make a pull as possible. We should be able to do 3-4 per hour no problem.... Will be first come first serve on the dyno!

Also you can take the time to view our shop, check out the new TurboBuick.com race car and I should be giving some rides in the new Twin Turbo street car set up on one of my GN's:cool:

We have a HUGE paved lot some everyone come out for some fun and pictures!

I am trying to decide if you guys would rather grill out there or go to a restaurant afterwards.... I can bring a couple of grills if any body else can and we can cook.... Either way it doesn't matter to me! Just want to have a great time with this great group of guys and gals....

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shane, I toss my vote in for a restaurant afterwards. Gonna be hot that time of day in August to slave over a grill, unless we keep it REAL simple & do like hotdogs & brats, & bring some potato salad, chips,etc. Sounds super! Thanks for opening the doors down east fer us:cool:

Thank you Cherly! This is a great group of people!

Anybody want to do a google search for the closet accomadating resturant? I know there are some 20mins away that are good size....

Turboandy was gonna check and see if he could borrow a BIG cooker. If so it would be big enough to cook anything....

Going to try and make this, might have family in that weekend which would be the only thing stopping me.

Thanks Shane and Jay!!!!

I think I'll be able to get out and come to one of the meets since I got my GN on the road finally after I changed to Fbody rad and 160 stat.. Just got the DS hooked up also. If everything goes well from now until then I should be able to go. We shall see.

Ray

Clint, we can follow you. I have a new accumulator on the GN now:biggrin: But we may take the Typhoon, it needs a road trip!

Guys the big grill didn't work out.... We can still try to cook out something or try to find a restaurant near buy....

Any suggestions?

Guys the big grill didn't work out.... We can still try to cook out something or try to find a restaurant near buy....

Any suggestions?

My suggestion is send me a plane ticket and I will cook;) :biggrin:

This bites--was planning to come up until yesterday & my back went South again.:mad: Of course cruise control still kaput.:mad: I was hoping to get another dyno run.:cool:

Am saving myself now for Auto Fair--def plan to be THERE, w/ GN...:D

We had a great time. Not the biggest turnout, but we had a blast!

Thanks to all that came, and hope you enjoyed dinner!

Clint post up some pics please:biggrin:

This bites--was planning to come up until yesterday & my back went South again.:mad: Of course cruise control still kaput.:mad: I was hoping to get another dyno run.:cool:

Am saving myself now for Auto Fair--def plan to be THERE, w/ GN...:D

Monte I hope you are feeling better soon! Sorry you had to miss out today. I think I still have your address, so you should get your AutoFair passes within the next week.
Thanks Shane for hosting today! We enjoyed the trip! Nice to see those who braved the rain!