GM Turbo 6 November 16th Meet

NCTyphoon

It is almost turkey time again! Our meet is scheduled for Sunday, November 16 beginning about 11am until around 4pm.The location will be my home in Trinity.
I'll supply a roast turkey & BBQ roast, plates, napkins, etc. What I need is a headcount of who is planning to come(in case we need more meat) & what you can bring to add to the meal. **If someone has a turkey fryer & knows how to use it we can fry a couple of birds***

RSVP , directions will be sent if needed
See ya then!
Cheryl

cheryl

Please let me know what you need. i paln on being there will bring some drinks and other stuff.

Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it. I have to go to Asheville that day to pick up my son. Are we still on for Conrad's in Dec.?

Randy,
Sorry you can't make it next Sunday, guess Korey will have to eat the turkey by himself, lol! At this time, we are still scheduled for Conrad's in Dec

Hi Cheryl, Put me and Matt down, with a possible 3rd (Adam). Don't know what we're going to bring yet, but we'll come up with something.

The reason I haven't posted yet is because we are sure yet.
Becky got her other knee replaced Oct. 20 and came home on 10-31.
She started her PT last Thursday to improve & speed up the recovery of her molibility.
She is able to get around some with the walker but still having lots of pain.
She said that if anyway possible she would be coming. I will keep you updated.

Gary & Becky

Cheryl

I would consider coming for a small fee.....

(some cherry yum-yum would do it):D

Hi NCtyphoon,Myself and wife will be there, but need directions to your house.
We will bring develed eggs. If you need us to bring anything else let me know.
Thanks for the invite.

Gail

Gail, Glad you and your wife can make it to the meet Sunday! Korey said he sent you the address, I'm not sure what mapquest will show, but since you are coming from Lewsville area, Hwy 109 to Thomasville may be a better alternative than Hwy 311 through High Point. Let me know if you need any clarification on directions. See ya Sunday

RC and I plan on attending and we also need an address or directions. Do you need anything in particular provided, or just pot luck? :)

cheryl

Please let me know what you need. i paln on being there will bring some drinks and other stuff.

ok guys and gals

I plan on bringing a 12 pack of pepsi's and a gallon of kool-aid for the kids. I also plan on making some stuffing. is there anything else that i need to bring.

RC and I plan on attending and we also need an address or directions. Do you need anything in particular provided, or just pot luck? :)
Jim, Nice to see you & Richard come out to the meet. Any side dish will be appreciated. The menu will be turkey & pulled BBQ. Items that others are bringing are: mashed potatoes, stuffing, deviled eggs, soda's, pig n blankets, I already have the meats, slaw, buns, sweet potaoes, & Pat wanted me to fix a pot of southern pintos & cornbread. I have to make cherry crunch desert per Clint for desert. And I'm fixing waldorf salad. So bring your appetites! I'll pm directions

We'll probably bring the normal Hawaiian bread, spinach dip and something else that hasn't been thought of yet.