You can type here any text you want

GMHTP "9 Second Street Sleeper" Stage II Feature Car For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Raymer

I dont really like listing this car for sale, but have decided to pursue other business avenues for the time being. I simply do not have the time to spend on this car right now with all of our other current projects (building twin turbo kits for the C5, Viper, F-Bodies, and soon Hummer).

This car is Featured in the current issue of GM High Tech Magazine. Pics, feature story and info can be found here:
http://www.LS1Motorsports.com/BuickFeature.asp

The car now has 15x8.5 and 15x7 convo pro's on it. The Moser axles, eaton HD Posi unit, and c clip eliminators have never even been installed. I also just sent the turbo back to PTE for the GT-Q wheel upgrade. It has only been driven once since. I also added a Mezziere electric water pump, a new set of MT 28x10.5w slicks, and a Brand New set of ported Champion GN1 heads (these were installed just weeks before the Nationals).

I can offer the car several ways. With or without the Moser rear end parts, with stock wheels instead of Convo Pro's, and I can also offer it with the complete factory 3.8 engine (which was just freshly rebuilt...ported heads, J&E's, 318 cam, etc) if someone so chooses.

This car ran CONSISTENT 9.9's @ 140, on the foot brake with 1.64 60ft's, through full exhaust at the Buick Nationals. And qualified in the Turbo Street Outlaw class. The car has EASY 9.5 potential with a trans brake or brake jumper, and a little suspension tweaking. Even faster if someone wanted to cut the weight down from the current 3750lbs.

It dynoed 731rwhp/728rwtq.

It's as streetable as any fast Buick I have ever driven. It retains all factory equipment, and is in excellent shape for the mileage. It is not a show car, but a true 9 second street sleeper. It's also very rare, being a blue '87 Limited with Chrome mirrors, power bench seat, and roll up windows. 2nd in rarity only to the GNX.

Price is $25k firm, with the Convo Pro's and Moser Rear end. (negotiable without the wheels and rear end)

If the link above doesn't provide answers to your questions, please call me at 812-256-6400 M-F 10am-6pm EDT, or email me at QMPSales@aol.com.

Thanks!

Please respond to Rob in "Cars for Sale"..I'm going to close this thread since there are already two copies there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back