GMTURBO6 January Meeting

Ill try and be there too If my piece will cooperate. Anyone want to come over and help work the bugs out? I have beer...

Doesn't Richard market a Zinc additive for motor oil?

I thought I heard that he does. If so, I'm going to stock up for a couple of years.

hey guys and gals

Those of you that may attend the jan 26 meet @ Mr clark's place. If there is any injectors you want flowed, heads flowed on a flow bench or have a stock MAF or powermaster tested. Richard has the ability to test these items to see if they are up to par. Might give some of the guys something else to do while some of the others are playing on the dyno.

Thanks
Pat Broughton

hey guys and gals

Those of you that may attend the jan 26 meet @ Mr clark's place. If there is any injectors you want flowed, heads flowed on a flow bench or have a stock MAF or powermaster tested. Richard has the ability to test these items to see if they are up to par. Might give some of the guys something else to do while some of the others are playing on the dyno.

Thanks
Pat Broughton

thanks for the info pat. we do need to have the powermaster on twsted checked

hey guys and gals

Thanks
Pat Broughton

No doubt, I need an Acc. ball pretty bad. Mine is quickly heading south

If anyone has a torque converter that they want to flush out, Richard has a machine to do that, also.

The address of Richard's shop is 2557 Faucette Lane, Burlington, NC if anyone wants to do a Mapquest.

Im going to bring my car if at all possible but it will need to be trailered,is there enough parking for a 28ft trailer and truck.

CK Buick--That depends on how many cars show up. Richard has plenty of parking space in his mowed field, if the weather is dry. Hardstand parking could be limited.

This should be the biggest TR turnout this side of the charlotte autofair. Is anyone carvanning?

If anyone wants to caravan from the Charlotte area let me know. I was at Richard's place just the other month have have a pretty good memory for directions.

Maybe meet at the Cracker Barrel on "Bruton Smith Blvd." for breakfast and head up I-85 from there.

K.

Anyone??

K.