87 GN hard top
Never rust, hit, or hurt, in any way shape or form
Concert sound II car
perfect paint no undercoating
perfect interior still has the deep grey sheen
Full trunk kit
perfect, bought new, GTA wheels DR's out back
9.5 of 10 in all areas
Sweet custom cage with swing outs (very stealth and done right)
All autometer phantom gauges
Digital proportional alchy

*This car is a true street car with working air, ps, and cruise. Everything works properly and looks awesome. No stalling, overheating, sputtering or apologies*

Rear
stock rear, mosers,Wolfe bar,Wolfe uppers/lowers
TA rear gridle / cover
Air bags

Engine 250 CI
Hartline built will be going back in fresh this month
T/A Heads, Eliminators ported all the goodies T/A vavlve covers
New Champion intake billet rails etc.
BMS steel crank
Oliver rods
JE custom pistons
RJC pan external PU Duttweiler style pump turbo saver
RJC girdle
All built on a new SG1 block
84's Gen 7 plus wide band runs it all
Jet Hot ATR headers and external gate DP
Cottons FM
Alum Rad. Ramchargers dual fans
Every wiring/relay upgrade available from Racetronix
GTQ 71

Trans
Lonnie Deirs SIII billet
Trans brake
Neal Chance PRO billet 3500 converter
Aluminum Drive Shaft
Metco loop
Braided lines to a BM super cooler with fan(never over 190)

Probably leaving out a lot
More to follow as it occurs to me
Pics this week
car is in south Fl.
shipping is no problem

$34,000
Bobby 239.225.5542

Not really interested in trades. Thanks anyway. If it was a stage motor the price would be about 10k higher on this build. :)

:confused: $44,000........! For A Single Turbo Stage I Car? UR Asking Price Of $34,000 Is More Then Most Will Pay For A STAGE II TWIN TURBO....! :rolleyes:

General Rule Is The Car is Worth About 1/2 OF What You Have Into It. Are You Saying That You Have $68,000 Into ur Car.....? :confused:

Im Sure Ur Car Is Beautiful, It Sure Does Sound It.....! But $34k?

I would agree..... but to tell you the truth, if i had the money i'd probably buy it.......Grrrrrrrrrr :mad: I guess i'm just hating a little cause i cant afford it, should probably just shut the **** up. Does sound sweet.....! It does have very low miles and if you factor that in with the neil chance it's pretty obvious everything is top shelf. One couldn't build one for anywhere near that, and its turn-key ;) . when are going to post pics?

Sorry, just back from a business/pleasure trip to the islands. Been off the grid for a while. I will get some pics of that puppy up here this week. :cool:

SPOOOLINUP said:
:confused: $44,000........! For A Single Turbo Stage I Car? UR Asking Price Of $34,000 Is More Then Most Will Pay For A STAGE II TWIN TURBO....! :rolleyes:

General Rule Is The Car is Worth About 1/2 OF What You Have Into It. Are You Saying That You Have $68,000 Into ur Car.....? :confused:

Im Sure Ur Car Is Beautiful, It Sure Does Sound It.....! But $34k?

So my 34,000 mile car with $5,000 in upgrades is only worth 8 grand? or would that be $2500 :confused: I guess I'll just never sell it.

YouLikeThat said:
So my 34,000 mile car with $5,000 in upgrades is only worth 8 grand? or would that be $2500 :confused: I guess I'll just never sell it.

Well you either did not read what i said or you don't understand ..... : :confused: What you have into it always includes the price of what it's worth (stock) plus 1/2 the amount of money you have additionally invested into it. If your car has 34k on it it's probably worth 18-20k if the mileage reflects the condition (no rust, nice interior, etc.....) So if your car is worth 18-20k and you have 5k into it then the general rule is it's worth around 21-22k. Otherwise, why would one pay the same amount that you payed for the upgrades when it is now used? One would just but the parts new. After looking at the pics of the above car for sale I would say that it is in excellent overall condition and he probably has an additional 15-20k into it. It is rare to see a car that is in the condition that the above car is in. So i would say that it is worth more then usual. 34k still seems a little high to me but it is quite a nice car i must say....!

SPOOOLINUP said:
Well you either did not read what i said or you don't understand ..... : :confused: What you have into it always includes the price of what it's worth (stock) plus 1/2 the amount of money you have additionally invested into it. If your car has 34k on it it's probably worth 18-20k if the mileage reflects the condition (no rust, nice interior, etc.....) So if your car is worth 18-20k and you have 5k into it then the general rule is it's worth around 21-22k. Otherwise, why would one pay the same amount that you payed for the upgrades when it is now used? One would just but the parts new. After looking at the pics of the above car for sale I would say that it is in excellent overall condition and he probably has an additional 15-20k into it. It is rare to see a car that is in the condition that the above car is in. So i would say that it is worth more then usual. 34k still seems a little high to me but it is quite a nice car i must say....!

Then shouldn't you have asked him if he had $28,000 into his car not $68,000. I guess I don't understand :D

Looks like a great car by the way!

I guess it really dosen't matter cause i cant afford it anyway. Im sure with the motor in it it will look even nicer. Im sure someone will probably buy it over the winter some time.

SPOOOLINUP said:

General rule is BS - The REAL rule is: The car is worth what someone is willing to pay.

I hate to see someone get beaten on for the price they are asking for anything. If you don't like the price, move on. No need to bash him.

Heres some truth!!!

My dad always told me when I was selling anything."There is a a*s for every seat"!! you may have to SIT on it for a little while but sooner or later someone will buy it. I wish I had the money to boot with a trade for my 86" GN but i'm straped. Good luck man. scot w.