GN black wheel opening mouldings!

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
I think it's about time someone starts reproducing the GN's 4 black wheel opening mouldings. I accidentally damaged one last September and it's been quite a job just trying to find one at a reasonable price! I eventually did find a nice, used one for $100. but to make it look new again, I'm having it powdercoated, so it'll probably cost me close to $200. when I'm done.:rolleyes: Also, because they're becoming harder to find, some guys get greedy, for example, I received an e-mail from someone willing to sell me a set of 4 new ones for $800! :eek:...Heck, I only needed one!...:rolleyes:
So if someone could reproduce them, I'm sure there would be a market for them. When I go to some Buick events, I often see nice GN's without any mouldings because they're missing one and because they're hard to find in decent shape, guys are taking them off altogether instead of replacing them...!
I just hope someone is going to reproduce them one day!

Claude. :redface:

I second that too.. I picked up as many as I can to keep spare. But like you say. They are expensive used.

Joe

Yeah it's gettin a little rediculous. Even if we could just get some stainless ones made up that would be great. At least everyone would be able to use them then, not just GN owners.

"I got one for 125, but it looks like crap":rolleyes: