gn expert in il

whats street performance?

It was a father and son shop that worked on the TRs. Started out in Park Ridge working out of his garage and moved to a shop in Elk Grove Village Street Performance was the name. The father (Gary "Oz" Oswald) had some health issues and wasnt up to the wrenching anymore and the son landed a good job in his field of study. He also started a family. No more time to run a shop that catered to Turbo Buicks the way they needed to be. So they closed the shop.

As with any performance shop, some people loved them some hated them. I spent a lot of time there and saw the of the stupid things people would want, do, or expect out of the cars. I also saw TRs that ran hard with simple combos.
I learn a vast amout from them,
Patrick at PTE
TurboCliff
The Buick Brothers
TurboBuRick
Dr. Boost
Steve Dickerson
Wicked V6
Lawrence Clark
and Many other locals guys...
Good friends of them such as I can still get things done as with any friendship;)

If your looking to drop the car off somewhere and have all the work done, expect to drop some coin. No way around it.

Your really better off finding a car already built for your goals or close to it. Then you could get together with one of the many local members and learn the ropes.

street performance i just found out built my ex fiance's sisters grand national. name was julie, and rob.. maybe you guys have heard of them? they are from that area.. license plate use to say try my 86.

i really do not believe i need more than a high ten low 11 sec gn. for my use

i have been requesting a video and more pics from the guy in oregon with the "9sec" gn. before i fly out there i want to see the car running.

If your looking to drop the car off somewhere and have all the work done, expect to drop some coin. No way around it.

Your really better off finding a car already built for your goals or close to it. Then you could get together with one of the many local members and learn the ropes.

call precison turbo for some info as he should have some good sugg.
stay away from street perf . bad scene had many prob with the place.
ans was much better to deal with but they are also gone