You can type here any text you want

GN guys really stick together

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Scott's just mad because the 30k dollar Ford will whip his 50k dollar Vette.

LOL, to a point I agree. I am pissed that Ford came out with a stock forged internal boosted motor and not GM. We all know what that combo can do and how easily it can be done, but I passed up the Cobra for the Vette because I was tired of being rattled to death in a pony car, well getting the Vette for Invoice and 0% for 5 years helped too.:D , but The Vette is a totally different beast than the 5 or 6 f-bods, the Lightning, or the GN. It is just a pleasure to drive period. It is the best all around most refined car I ever owned and worth every penny in my book. I was never impressed with Vettes, still not impressed by others, don't care who sees me in it, who likes it, I just love to drive it, when my wife gives me permission of course.;)

Oh I got the SRT price from Motor Trend TV when they tested it. I could be confusing it with the turbo PT cruiser, but it still proves my point on what you'll pay for a performance vehicle these days.

An all forged internal V8 iron block that has easily handled 9 sec times w/out failure in my book is the same as a stage block. Those motors have yet to be put to a real test because no one (that i know of at least) has gotten enough air through them with a turbo. Right now a KB blower is about the most they can get over the counter, and it wouldn't suprise me to see 8 sec stock shortblocks in the 8's in the future. Don't know how much their heads and intake can flow.

Back under my rock now.

I would definately say you misheard the price on the SRT-4 or mixed it up with another car. The SRT stickers for 19-20k.

There is at least one 03 Cobra that is running around turbocharged. Forgot the guys name, but it is yellow and runs one of Pro Turbo Kits 91mm Cobra kit. The car runs, IIRC, mid-high 8s. The price on the turbo kit is just under $10,000.:eek:

02 WS6 or SS....$33k (my WS6 stickered at $32,200 w/out a couple of options)
350 Z......$32k
NEW WRX coming out... $31k
hell, turbo neon...$28k
new GTO....$34k!!!!!!!!!
EVO........$30k
350Z $25,500 MAX
WRX $22,800 MAX
RT-4 $18,600 MAX
GTO No prices as of yet
EVO $27,486 MAX
These are just examples witch vary by states but again they are the cheapest prices GUARANTEED!

Back