GN in Fast and Furious 4

cjmatt

WOOT!!!

http://jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/06/fastandfurious.jpg

fastandfurious.jpg

Yep, that's how we treat ours. Door peeled off, hanging out trying to rescue a crack head from a runaway milk tanker.

If I had a dime for every time that's happened to me........

Increased value or not, the TR will be misrepresented of it's heritage. Now it's a thiefs car and is disposable.

Time to get an Electro-stun car alarm.... not that thieves like to steal these cars and part them on Ebay... :mad: I guess my car will only get driven to and from the gas station... maybe a stop by the local Sonic where the Mustang guys hang out in droves in between... :D

It's clear to me that one of those vehicles in in reverse.....probably going 75 miles an hour to make it seem "real".

You guys are paranoid. I didn't see a panic as far Mustangs,Chargers,Yenko Camaros and Challengers go. Those were in the first three movies. Ask any ricer and they wouldn't touch an American car even if it was free. Now if I had a Honda I'd be worried. It's a proven fact, down here in FL anyway, that Honda PCM thefts go on the rise every time a F&F movie comes out.:rolleyes:

I agree with that. I remember about 4 years ago when teh maximas headlights was a hot theft item something like 1100 a piece for replacement.

I hope they do put a GN in there but hope its represented in a good way. Not one scene and it hits a wall losing to a subaru or something..LOL

its not about the money! man.....everyone is all about the money with our cars, so sad:mad:

The movies suck and only encourage more ghay ricers racing on public roads in traffic! I have seen no benefit to any of the FF series of movies other then NEGATIVE! Greed is negative, public racing during traffic is negative, ricers KILLING the scene @ real street races is NEGATIVE.

all I see is negative, and the 1 positive is only for profit.....:frown:

don't support this movie, at least download IF you must watch it!

DS

I hope they do put a GN in there but hope its represented in a good way.

you are lost my friend, F&F does not represent anything in a good way period

If you only knew what the real word on the street is from people who have credibility, not from ricers.
Lame movie, and I'm sad someone convinced themselfs to put their GN in it. I hear its one of our own so cal too, what a shame.

btw I love the cheap looking vents missing the flares, the $100 ebay set of rims and the flat hood. off to a great start on
the representation, and I've only seen 1 picture. Even if no one else speaks up, I will. GHAY! I dont want to see the interior,
god only knows what they will try to pull off inside, I hope its stock inside! What color with the ground effects lights be?

back to happy hour on the laptop

How in the world is that stick figure going to pull vin diesel onto that rig hahaha.

I like just about any movie with cars in it, there just arent enough of them to be picky about the plot...hopefully this is better than tokyo drift though. Looking forward to seeing the GN too, chances are it will be fast if Vin is driving it.

i like the first one and tokyo drift but the second one sucked bawls.i hate that they made the gn look like a dirt track car also

By the look of the picture, they really messed up by substituting a black regal with stock car wheels and GN badges. But look at what the original movie did for the Supra :cool: We'll see, this should be interesting lol

its not about the money! man.....everyone is all about the money with our cars, so sad:mad:

The movies suck and only encourage more ghay ricers racing on public roads in traffic! I have seen no benefit to any of the FF series of movies other then NEGATIVE! Greed is negative, public racing during traffic is negative, ricers KILLING the scene @ real street races is NEGATIVE.

all I see is negative, and the 1 positive is only for profit.....:frown:

don't support this movie, at least download IF you must watch it!

DS

+1!

you are lost my friend, F&F does not represent anything in a good way period

If you only knew what the real word on the street is from people who have credibility, not from ricers.
Lame movie, and I'm sad someone convinced themselfs to put their GN in it. I hear its one of our own so cal too, what a shame.

btw I love the cheap looking vents missing the flares, the $100 ebay set of rims and the flat hood. off to a great start on
the representation, and I've only seen 1 picture. Even if no one else speaks up, I will. GHAY! I dont want to see the interior,
god only knows what they will try to pull off inside, I hope its stock inside! What color with the ground effects lights be?

back to happy hour on the laptop
I bet it has solid grey or burgandy interior, it's probably a clone. It will probably also sound like th General Lee or the Trans Am in Smokey and The Bandit!

Notice that there is a slight bit of an elongated bulge on the hood with no text. Also, the fender badging is for a hot-air car. Details...

all fast and furious did in my town is make every RICER think he can take my GN or my wifes TY.End result me laughing my ass off leaving the truck or car in OD with the a/c on rolling by em.