GN in Fast and Furious 4

I got nothing against F&F movies. You just can't take them seriously. Like stated before, just watch it for entertainment. It's good for a laugh.

Chances are they probably don't even realize the GN was turbo charged and they'll give it a roaring V8 sound. :rolleyes:

Its about time. what other movies had GNs in them? i know out for justice and i think i saw one in return of the machines-terminator#4?

There's a show on showcase called "Life" with captain winters from band of brothers, he drives a 87 GN with police lights behind the grill. I'd say at least half the show is just him driving around in the car.

As far as the GN in the fast and the furious movie goes,
I'm happy it's the "hero" car in the movie, and it's not lil bow wow trying to drift it around tokyo. Am I worried about kids buying them and trying to rice the **** out of them? nope, they can't afford them and they wouldn't have a clue how to maintain and tune them. I can see a lot of GN clones popping up however.
Most people have no ****ing idea what a grand national is, and if they general public becomes "enlightened" about them, because of this movie. Good for them, they're just sheep.

It's amazing how the car can go from an ugly brick/monte look-a-like to a car that everyone has a hard-on for.

Maybe we should wait till the movie comes out and see how its preceived before we jump to conclusions.

Not sure if you guys had seen these

Attachments

• comp1_009.jpg
    comp1_009.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 316
  • comp6_003.jpg
    comp6_003.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 326
  • comp10_001.jpg
    comp10_001.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 301
I don't know which is better the bulge in the hood, the bulges in her shirt or the bulge in my pants :)

anyone notice they have the gn badge on the wrong side of the trunklid in the 2nd pic, and what's with the CHEESY nascar rims?

the wheels and tires are horrible

and nick, lol, I hope no one says the third one is best

Thank god for the bulge. Now some better wheels. I feel like this car is set up for the dirt track....:confused:

I myself don't think the wheels are that bad. I have those on my truck. They obviously (obvious in my mind) did that to make the GN a little more low-key. It can't look better than the multicolored wrong wheel drive golf carts that are going to be in the movie. The white lettered tires, I think will look better when everyone sees the movie, because none of the go carts in the movie will have them, further seperating the real car from the toy-lets.
Does anyone else see a padded roll bar in the GN and the missing rear window trim. And what kind of package tray is that in the rear. It doesn't look carpeted. They probably replaced that to cover the HMSL hole for better view of the losers, ahh I mean slower cars.

i think thats michelle rodriguez in the car and she made the first movie the best :)...too bad she dies in this one

You guys crack me up. I can't wait to see it, hope the GN is in it plenty, and if it raises the profile and price of our cars than that is great too. The street racing thing is on the street racers, I just want to see our cars in a movie.

i think thats michelle rodriguez in the car and she made the first movie the best :)...too bad she dies in this one

Thanks alot!! You just spoiled it for me. I was going to go see it, but now......what's the point?

anyone notice they have the gn badge on the wrong side of the trunklid in the 2nd pic, and what's with the CHEESY nascar rims?

what about the hood pins on the trunk.. that car is so fast that the trunk could come off due to the air flow.. i think GN owners will be mad after this movie.. i don't think the GN will be taken care of during the movie..