GN Interior Specs

I'm looking to buy my first Grand National. I've been looking at a couple 87s, and I've been looking online for the headroom info and can't seem to find it. I'm 6'5" and was in a T-Top GN today and my head rubbed on the crossbar if I leaned over. I'd rather have a hardtop, but do they have a higher ceiling than the crossbar in the T-Top? I'm going to look at a hardtop on the weekend, but it's 2 hours away and if there's no hope of me fitting in it, I'd rather not go.

It's been a long time since I was in a T-Top GN. I can tell ya I am 6'2" and my head doesn't hit the roof of my hard top car.

I'm 6'3" and it's a little tight in my T-top. Not sure why but I always thought T-Tops had a little more head room. No headliners and stuff....... my friend is 6'9", says he has no problems fitting in his hard top......

I'm 6'3 and my top is ok but my head is very close in a solid roof. Your torso will be the difference as lots of taller people really only have long legs and some are long torso and shorter legs.

I only found one headroom dimension in The Buick Buyer's Guide, 1987 and it was for the Regal, Limited Coupes. The front height was 37.9".

There will also be a difference with standard and power seats. Power seats sit higher.

Bryan

Yes brian power seats do sit higher but if you have that guy you sent me a pick of sit in the car he will be sitting very low I mean very low:rolleyes: