You can type here any text you want

gn no2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

drd21968

well heres my recent gn story.i have always wanted a gn since they came out.i finally buy a low mile excellent example.after only having it a short time i was offered a trade i had to take.i really do love the gn so i made an offer on a little cheaper car and i think i will own it this weekend.i have several collecter cars and the gn is one i really want to own.;)

well heres my recent gn story.i have always wanted a gn since they came out.i finally buy a low mile excellent example.after only having it a short time i was offered a trade i had to take.i really do love the gn so i made an offer on a little cheaper car and i think i will own it this weekend.i have several collecter cars and the gn is one i really want to own.;)

I predict that you will NOT own it.

It may however, own you.:D

These beasts have a way of getting under your skin, like no other car. Welcome to the site. Post pics if you get it.

Mike Barnard

!B5VmjZ!!2k~$(KGrHqYOKnUEy0FyLLskBMtNo-DN2!~~_12.jpg

!B5Vmn)Q!Wk~$(KGrHqEOKjkEyNdw,5e!BMtNpQLnO!~~_12.jpg

!B5VmiUwCGk~$(KGrHqIOKkQEyMlmGwqjBMtNo5v9(!~~_12.jpg well its much different than my perfect 35k gn a owned previously.needs paint,lower quarter repair,bumper fillers,a little lower door repair.i will be finishing a two year restoration of my 68 firebird.hope to have this gn in shape in 6 mo.it runs good,good interior,umder carriage good,it all works.time to get to work.;)

Welcome to the board. Good luck with the car and keep us posted with your progress. Lots of pics please.

Back