You can type here any text you want

GN on Trailer 95 South in Maryland in the snow

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blown&Injected

Was on my way home from the Motor Trend International New Car Show in Baltimore last night and saw a nice 87.

After looking at the price of anything cool at that show - I'm thinking about getting another GN to restore as a daily driver.

Looks like somebody else has made a good decision!

Hey that was me. I just bought that last week and finally got to go pick it up. It is my new project. Not too bad condition, 78K original. Runs very good. I was surprised how powerful it felt, my 1st time behind the wheel on a GN or any turbo car for that matter, at least as much if not more as my Z28.

It is easy to make these things run fast - I'm sure you will enjoy.

What's up with your Z-28? If you took the trouble to stroke it, I'm betting there are some other interesting things going on there.

I just got bored with it. I have wanted a GN for about 16 years so I said WTF, lets go get one while I still can. Gives me something new to play with and a new engine to learn about. I have never had or driven a FI car of any type. Only diesel turbos/tupercharged trucks.

I have a 95 Z 28 and a 87 GN. Two different personalities

The Z is sneaky and powerful The GN thug that will hit you with no provication. Just ny .02

Roger

Originally posted by ws6formula50
I just got bored with it. I have wanted a GN for about 16 years so I said WTF, lets go get one while I still can. Gives me something new to play with and a new engine to learn about. I have never had or driven a FI car of any type. Only diesel turbos/tupercharged trucks.

congrats and break out the piggy bank ;)

thanks, Im glad to have the car. On the Z28 power, I meant with the stock engine, not the 408. Im sure that was obvious but I just wanted to make it crystal clear.
My Z is not sneaky. I have the SLP Loudmouth exhaust on it, 3 inch pipes with no muffler, just a resonator, VERY loud and the cam has 112 LSA so she lopes a tad too.

Blown&Injected, before you get another GN as a project car or as a daily driver or whatever. You need to deal with the interior of your current GN FIRST!!!

Back