You can type here any text you want

GN runs 9.45 @143mph at PBIR.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCQsJzk8mzk[/YOUTUBE]

I'm pretty sure the guys name is Martin and he is from Canada. I was told his best pass that weekend of the track rental was a 9.38 @144+mph.

man, them Canuks have some fast ass cars up there. one of, if not the nicest street car to. their season cant be more then 4-5 mnths long

Brett: Martin lives in Florida, now. I will leave it up to him to say specifics, but I know it made great hp at moderate boost. It also ran a 6.0 in the 1/8th last week. I predict it will run 8's real soon :cool:

Yeah, saw that car back in Nov at the rental. He was chatting it up with Dave and Shev.

Car runs good.

I'm pretty sure the guys name is Martin and he is from Canada. I was told his best pass that weekend of the track rental was a 9.38 @144+mph.

Yes 86brick you are whrite I run 9.38 @144.7 mph and 1,40 60fts unfortunately my slicks were done.

Brett: Martin lives in Florida, now. I will leave it up to him to say specifics, but I know it made great hp at moderate boost. It also ran a 6.0 in the 1/8th last week. I predict it will run 8's real soon :cool:

Cal you are close I spend 7 months in florida:)and 5 months in montreal if my compagny get the business she want I will move to florida definitely(this year I hope)2 weeks ago on the 1/8 with new slicks,on foot brake(T-B not allowed) I makes 5.97 @116.6 mph.

I love to see Buicks that can cut a light. Seems rare to see them up on the pipe in time for the green.

Back