gn showstoppers

jdpolzin, your car looks menacing. I keep hoping it won't notice me staring and roll me for my lunch money.

jdpolzin, your car looks menacing. I keep hoping it won't notice me staring and roll me for my lunch money.

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats hillarious!!!! Thanks for the compliment! Dont look past Xcessive's car! That baby already took my lunch money!:(:biggrin:

Here's one for the thread!

Attachments

• DSC_0074.jpg
    DSC_0074.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 292
My Ride

Wow! DJ Red Barron your car is beautiful and definitely sinister looking. Love the Dashplate :)

Have you ever considered blacking out the headlight trim rings?

Here is a pic of mine.

Ravi

100_3225-1.jpg

Couple more for the thread! :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 243
  • DSC_0087.jpg
    DSC_0087.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 249
good looking car,, wait a minute i take that back, i see mud flaps on it.. :eek:

The car is a driver, on nice spring, summer and fall day that is!:cool: It has 135k miles with a 12 year old paint job.:biggrin: I hate stone chips!:eek:

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats hillarious!!!! Thanks for the compliment! Dont look past Xcessive's car! That baby already took my lunch money!:(:biggrin:
Lots of great-looking cars on this board, no doubt, but yours has a mean-looking stance, and those wheels are sweet. What are they?

Wow!!!

Hey, Red Barron...You already know I love that car of yours...HOWEVER, that first pic of the front end should be made into a poster! I want that hanging in my garage!!!;)

Best pics I have for now ;)

Attachments

• DSC01874.jpg
    DSC01874.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC01863.jpg
    DSC01863.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC01877.jpg
    DSC01877.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC01926.jpg
    DSC01926.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 141
Wow! DJ Red Barron your car is beautiful and definitely sinister looking. Love the Dashplate :)

Have you ever considered blacking out the headlight trim rings?

Here is a pic of mine.

Ravi

100_3225-1.jpg
Thank you Ravi! Sinister was definitely the look I was going for. :D

I actually did black out the headlight trim rings. I guess the flash on the camera just brightened them up a bit in that pic.

That's a good looking car you've got! That double-scoop KB air dam is awesome! :cool:

Hey, Red Barron...You already know I love that car of yours...HOWEVER, that first pic of the front end should be made into a poster! I want that hanging in my garage!!!;)
Thank you very much Vader!! :D

If you know anyone who does custom posters, I will gladly send ya a hi-resolution version of that pic. :)