no spare or jack
GN wheels in front Champ 500's in the rear
Full interior, no radio or climate control
No AC
Fbody Radiator
Aluminum inner front fenders
Front sway bar removed
Everything else is stock.

PaCmkr86's car weighed in at 3150 without him! He has the same set up (basically) as I do. He does have the aluminum bumper supports, and aluminums wheels up front. Other than that, I think they are almost identical.

+1 on the Valve springs, that is something you want to do as one of the first upgrades along with the fuel.

HTH
Prasad

Ya, seasons almost over... Fuel has been done, walbro340, hotwire and -6 all the way up to the front (that will become the return line someday hopefully.. :) )

I tip in @ 3560 with me in it.

I have a fuel cell (15 gallon aluminum)
no spare or jack
GN wheels in front Champ 500's in the rear
Full interior, no radio or climate control
No AC
Fbody Radiator
Aluminum inner front fenders
Front sway bar removed
Everything else is stock.

PaCmkr86's car weighed in at 3150 without him! He has the same set up (basically) as I do. He does have the aluminum bumper supports, and aluminums wheels up front. Other than that, I think they are almost identical.

i also dont have any exhaust, .. and the rack and pinion conversion

Not sure why everyones car is so heavy - my 86 GN, hard top, half tank of gas, F body radiator, and everything else stock weighed in at 3480

Oh wait, I forgot to mention the body is rusting off:D

My WE4 weighs 3955lbs. with me in it.

My GN weighs 3850lbs. with me in it.

I am at 160lbs., well was when I weighed them. :p

One has a stereo in it. :smile:

Both around 8-10 gallons of gas and factory spare and jack.

You can make it up in boost. :cool:

My GN has over 92 options, including the Astroroof. Weighs 3950 with me in it(I weigh 225). Still using the stock , chrome, GN wheels. With MT Et Street Radials and 10# foot brake launches, it consistently 60 foots in the 1.6's. Check my sig below for times. :)

Stock wheels are heavy.

Start there, I weighed my Ttype last week and the car was 3485 with a full tank of gas. Funny thing was I thought that was too heavy and have already considered going fiberglass hood, trunk, and bumpers.Now if U throw enough horsepower at anything its gonna be quick, but those 1.8 60ft. times have to drop. 1.60 is doable and will give u at least .3 on the big end.