GN vs Ellenor

Yeah.. but Elenore was glorified in a movie, with first rate acting.. excellent chase scenes.. and built up to center around it as the all mighty car.

Huh??:confused:

I don't recall either Gone in 60 Seconds movie to be Oscar worthy as far as that goes. I did like the last one better than the first only because the acting was better and Angelina couldn't steal a car even if you handed her the keys.:p But than she screwed up her ability with cars by wrecking that Viper and Corvette in Wanted. Wanted (2008) What? I don't recall hearing those 2 groups of car nuts whining that she wrecked a perfectly good Viper and classic C4!:eek:

You would think with an 80 million dollar budget they could get a better director then Justin Lin (he did Tokyo Drift, and it sucked). But at least they got a good DP, Amir M. Mokri to make the film look good.

From what I heard there's two scenes with the GN in the opening (the tanker hit, and after the tanker hit) and that's pretty much it I heard, because Vin Diesel has like 4 cars in the movie.

no, i think there is another scene in the movie , cause i saw a very small clip with Vin Disel driving a gn at night. i'm trying to find it now.

no, i think there is another scene in the movie , cause i saw a very small clip with Vin Disel driving a gn at night. i'm trying to find it now.

Is it the (INT. Mining tunnel Night) scene, your talking about?

Who cares if GN's go up in value. If you don't drive it or mod it, it isn't really a car, it is furniture.
Gone in 60 seconds is a classic. I really don't like Ford's, but Eleanor was really cool and sounded awesome too. Love the custom metal panel that said 'armed' with a toggle switch for nitrous and then the 'Go Baby Go' switch. And then the close up of the Autometer monster Tach at almost 8000 RPM's. Pure Bada$$!
".......150...160....he's gone"
I watch that chase scene at least once a month.

Gone in 60 seconds is a classic. I really don't like Ford's, but Eleanor was really cool and sounded awesome too. Love the custom metal panel that said 'armed' with a toggle switch for nitrous and then the 'Go Baby Go' switch. And then the close up of the Autometer monster Tach at almost 8000 RPM's. Pure Bada$$!
I watch that chase scene at least once a month.

Have you seen the original? Makes the remake look like a joke.

"Stay with him Air1", "This is an A-Star, Not an Apache". :D

I couldn't stand the original Gone in 60, wish I had that wasted time back.... The newer one is cool, except for the way some of the cars are actually stolen (Pull a parking light bulb, and short the unactive circuit with a screwdriver!?)

No, I haven't seen the original.

There are definitely some dumb things that I would change. Having the cops have a 5 series is one of them. At least they could have had a M5 or something. But then it is a movie and it is entertaining. To be honest the MOST retarded thing in the movie is when the Porsche pulls up next to the Honda and it was like a close race. That was pretty dumb, but oh well. I still enjoy watching it.