You can type here any text you want

GN vs iroc

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
it takes all kinds of cars to make a drag strip fun for the competition but no matter what i always prepare the car for the race i had the same thing happen my friend was saying how fast his car is i just let him talk after alittle while he made the mistake and ask to race him so i told him to go get his car and come back well he did real load noisey camaro so i prepared my car for the race we met on the by pass lined and away we went the last i looked back he was about 10 cars behind me i let off my buick and let him catch up he said let me go ahead and you try to catch me i laughed and said ok so he took off and once again i passed him like was setting still now he owns a buick to my surprise well good luck on your next race

Is it that serious? I thought it was just a 'for fun' type thing.

I didn't know I represent the entire Buick community just by having a fun race. ;)

Drag Radials are like an american express card, "DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT THEM!"
Put them on and re-video that run!;)

you win some, you lose some ; or you can't win 'em all- comes to mind. but come on, you lost- we gotta dog you a little :wink:

kinda wish i didnt post this video now...

Don't be.... you might have needed some of that rivving.... to get you to be prepared... and post the next video.... of the rematch....

Hey.... I did the same thing one time in my old S10 Blazer with a 350... street raced against a 72 Challenger or charger with a 440 big block.... (anyway looked like a cuda)... ran him after I had pulled my good heads off my motor... was running a set of 441's ... cast iron... big valves... anyway... we ran like 3 times.... he put 2 links on me every time..... 2 weeks later was spring break... went home... got my heads back from the machine shop... installed them... came back and ran him the following week.... I put two on him.... for 3 straight races.... he couldn't believe it...

Get your car ready.... and go get 'em....

we wont be going for a bit im heading down to memphis for pumpgas drags then im doing some work on the car

Back