You can type here any text you want

GN1 Performance 3.625 Steel Crankshaft

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turboclam

Full Throttle is offering these on their website. Is anyone running one? Price is $799.00 I'm looking for one for a mild off-stage II motor. Good quality? Thanks for the input.

Wow prices have gone up....I bought mine from HyeTech Performance and it was right around $425 I think.

Cranks 3.625

Well I am assuming that the GN1 performance cranks are being machined or produced by GN1 Performance vs a China piece. I forget that BA Performance is still making cranks... Are they supplying Weber and DLS?

Well I am assuming that the GN1 performance cranks are being machined or produced by GN1 Performance vs a China piece. I forget that BA Performance is still making cranks... Are they supplying Weber and DLS?

We are the sole distributor of BA Performance cranks. As far as I know those
other guys purchaced some of the old designed pieces (left overs). Our new
3.625 cranks are wide journal with several upgrades. We also have 3.400
narrow journal with the upgrades. We have plenty in stock . Our new rods
are not to far out for a complete rotating assembly that will easily support
1000+ HP.

weber didnt say where theirs come from but i know i had to wait 2 weeks for it to come in. the way i understand it they had someone make it but i could be wrong. looked nice to me. since i bought my kit a few weeks ago its went up like 600 bucks though

Wow alot names mentioned in here...

How about support the vendors that support the board guys...

We are the sole distributor of BA Performance cranks. As far as I know those
other guys purchaced some of the old designed pieces (left overs). Our new
3.625 cranks are wide journal with several upgrades. We also have 3.400
narrow journal with the upgrades. We have plenty in stock . Our new rods
are not to far out for a complete rotating assembly that will easily support
1000+ HP.

Dan,
The new cranks are awesome.The upgrades you had done really make YOUR cranks stand apart from the rest !!! :D

Cranks

Thanks Don coming from you that really means alot. Wait till you see the new
stuff heading your way in a few weeks, it will blow away everything else
you've ever seen :eek: :eek: :eek:

My friend just purchased a kit from Weber and it was sold with rods, pistons, bearings and crank. Well we had the crank checked out and it needed to be cut. Any of the China cranks that I have seen need to be cut. My last one had crowning on center of the journals. If they are cut you might want to get it heat treated.
Jeff

The GN1 Performance cranks are from SCAT. Their stroker kit includes SCAT rods too. They are NOT as good as the wide journal cranks previously mentioned by Dan. If you want to run high to mid 9's maxed out, the SCAT crank will be fine. But if you want to run real serious, go with a wide journal crank from DLS.

BTW that GN1 Performance stroker kit takes quite a bit of machine work to make fit in a stock block. More than normal. The rods are oversized and will hit the cam without proper machine work. The crank needs quite a bit of work too. I'm pretty confident Weber makes their own crank or they may be using the same crank Dan uses. I would try them first.

I am pretty sure that was a cheap shot at Dan Strezo, one of the nice guys left in the sport.

Bryan

I am pretty sure you are wrong:rolleyes: If you will read the post Dan is the vendor that left over the BS... Thanks for trying to stir a stinking pot...

If I had a problem with ANYBODY I WOULD MAKE IT KNOWN!

You guys that are swingers kill me... First you thought we took cheap shots at Cal now Dan... If you think anyone hurts your idol of the month you can't stand it:rolleyes: Sometimes it comes off as 2nd grade crap...

Some of you fight over your hero's on here more than what is going on in real life...

Get over yourselves people. I think as much of these vendors as you do...

I am tired of certain members turning ant hills in to mountains... Far as I am concerned you can sign off and never come back, we don't need the BS here!

The GN1 Performance cranks are from SCAT. Their stroker kit includes SCAT rods too. They are NOT as good as the wide journal cranks previously mentioned by Dan. If you want to run high to mid 9's maxed out, the SCAT crank will be fine. But if you want to run real serious, go with a wide journal crank from DLS.

Are you sure the cranks are by SCAT? or could it be the bankrupt CAT????

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Back