You can type here any text you want

GN1 performance extreme front mount

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mtocrs1

Mtocrs1
I have searched and can't find any real info on these. Is anyone running one? I am looking for some feedback on fit and what 1/4 mile times you have run. Also would like to know if you have any efficiency "data".
Example: My IAT is xx over ambient at the end of a run.
Thanks and it's ok you can admit you run one.
Let's try not to turn this into a Chinese product bashing thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also be very interested in this. I recently bought their 3" exhaust and am very happy with it. Personally I was looking at the RJC intercooler but for the price, might be a better deal.

Well I have no real data but I have been running one for the past 2 years with zero issue. Fitment is perfect. Didn't have to rig anything or remove anything to get it on other then the extra junk behind the grill. Has been holding 20-30 psi blasts like a champ. I run the stock radiator with rmi25 and dual fans without any cooling issues. I went to a front mount because my lowered car kept destroying the shroud on my old Mease stretched slic. Seems like a quality product to me but I have never owned any other fmic to compare it to.

Well I have no real data but I have been running one for the past 2 years with zero issue. Fitment is perfect. Didn't have to rig anything or remove anything to get it on other then the extra junk behind the grill. Has been holding 20-30 psi blasts like a champ. I run the stock radiator with rmi25 and dual fans without any cooling issues. I went to a front mount because my lowered car kept destroying the shroud on my old Mease stretched slic. Seems like a quality product to me but I have never owned any other fmic to compare it to.

Oh wait. I have the super extreme. I forgot there were 2 sizes.

The super extreme seems over kill for mine and most applications. My logic is based off the size and the fact that GN1 claims it is good to 800HP.
The only advantage I see to the super is the additional mounting on the bottom and the pipes look easier to install and line up.
I might be the Ginny pig here soon.

Have not used it!!! Just maybe it will support good power. But made nice.

Last edited:
Back