You can type here any text you want

Gn1 shaft rockers ? Problem !

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

434nova

I pulled my gn1 shaft rockers off my gn1 heads and what looks like a roller bearing fell out from the rocker thru the shaft bolt hole. Is this normal or is there a problem ? I can take the c clip off and check the rockers but why would they make a setup where if the rocker goes over the bolt hole one of the roller bearings can fall off ? Actually I have 3 that fell off. I knew I should have left the 3 shaft bolts in. Also does anyone know who makes the gn1 shaft rockers ? This valve spring swap is becoming a headache now. Thanks for the help in advance.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

pic?

if they have GN1 etched on them they are T+D , send them in to T+D and let them figure it out

Its defently a roller from the bearing. I took it apart and the rollers are just held in place. There is no cage or anything holding them in. The shaft is whats really holding them together. Yes they are etched gn1. I will get a pic up latter as I left my garage.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If they are t&d you can send them back to them and they will update the bearings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back