You can type here any text you want

GNPARTSONLINE.com No Longer A Vendor!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
I have to announce that GNPARTSONLINE.COM and the seller samballs1 is no longer a vendor on TurboBuick.com.

After seeing so many complaints and undelivered parts we have no choice but to take this stance.

I will provide the info I was given for anyone that is still owed!

I really hate to do this but we can not stand by watch our members pay for products not recieved!

I have no ill will towards anyone and hope that Sam makes everything right...

wow.. when did this happen?? I was wondering why he hadn't returned any of my calls in over 2-3 weeks..

Kudo's for taking action and watching over our community Shane. It's the right thing.

I think he had good intentions, just a flawed model. There are some old adages that you can't escape. The old 'get what you pay for' is one of them. You can't turn out a low-quality product at a low price and then, in the interest of customer satisfaction, take them back and modify them to be a higher quality for free. The people who paid $200 and got nothing should be upset. The people who paid $200 and got ill-fitting but shiny parts have nothing to complain about. They shouldn't expect samballs1 to make it right and he shouldn't have tried.

Jim

Back