Gnrestoration gnx dash SOLD

Jared31

Well my loss is someone's gain. I have a brand new gnrestoration gnx gauge cluster for sale. Cost $2300 selling for $1600 plus shipping. It comes with everything needed to install. All plug and play. Cluster is pre-wired. I even bought a used a/c duct that has the speedo cable hole cut in it already. Simply take your old cluster out and bolt this one in. Bought this about two months ago for my dad's GN he doesn't like it. He wants to leave his stock cluster in. GN restoration is out of these right now. This is an exact replica gnx cluster. Asking $1600 plus shipping. Looking for spool proof front and back fillers, pte stock location intercooler, or any other nos parts. SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_1341.JPG
    IMG_1341.JPG
    837.2 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_1342.JPG
    IMG_1342.JPG
    796.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1343.JPG
    IMG_1343.JPG
    613.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1344.JPG
    IMG_1344.JPG
    573.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1345.JPG
    IMG_1345.JPG
    680.2 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1346.JPG
    IMG_1346.JPG
    790.5 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1347.JPG
    IMG_1347.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1348.JPG
    IMG_1348.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Well my loss is someone's gain. I have a brand new gnrestoration gnx gauge cluster for sale. Cost $2300 selling for $1900 shipped. It comes with everything needed to install. All plug and play. Cluster is pre-wired. I even bought a used a/c duct that has the speedo cable hole cut in it already. Simply take your old cluster out and bolt this one in. Bought this about two months ago for my dad's GN he doesn't like it. He wants to leave his stock cluster in. GN restoration is out of these right now. This is an exact replica gnx cluster. Asking $1900 or best offer
is this dash EXACTLY like the original?

A real GNX gauge cluster used Stewart Warner gauges that has+++++++++++ .the gauges you got are just standard Stewart Warner gauges you can buy on ebay nothing special
Correct I have one of these as well that's not installed. I had a customers car here with a Paul Castle GNx dash, need a speedo, stole mine speedo was crap, customer bought another from Russ(Gn Restoration) it was junk as well, I sent him my speedo in August to be replaced--guess what no speedo yet--,I went to Summit bought an almost excate SW speedo and installed it in my customers T, it crapped out on the way home. Junk-

does this still use the speed sensor on the back of the speedo to send the vss to the ecm?