You can type here any text you want

GNS Performance

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SS/GN

For xmas my mom bought me the Ultimate Fender Cover from GNS.:cool: Mom is not familiar with the Buick vendors so my daughters help Grandma out. Mom orders it and the package comes in record time. Mom says Scott was a very nice "boy" to deal with:oops: My daughters got me the turbo 6 key chain also. The fender cover is the envy of all my car buddies. I have it on the car and they just can't believe how nice it is. I tell them you should have bought a Buick.:p Thanks Scott:D

Your Mom got it right about Scot. You'll never find another nicer, more honest guy than he is. Speaking from personal experience.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thanks for the kind words guy's!

I go out of my way to do my best to please people, sometimes things are out of my power when dealing with drop ship orders from other companies and sometimes you just can't please everyone or have them like you but those are far and few between and seeing posts like these sure make up for that small amount of others....

Bruce, How is Shirley doing?

You well deserved the compliments....you've earned them.

Thank you for your concern about Shirley. You have a good memory. As of this time, not too well. And in constant pain.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Sorry to hear about Shirley Bruce, hope gets to feeling better soon.....

I relayed your concern to my Shirley....she smiled and asked me to thank you for your caring. And I thank you. Good man that you are, Scot.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Back