You can type here any text you want

GNX 233 HARD COVER BOOK AND PAPER WORK

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I don't think all the hard cover books were numbered. Can somebody confirm that? My book is not numbered as well as my jacket.

I don't think all the hard cover books were numbered. Can somebody confirm that? My book is not numbered as well as my jacket.
When the books were ordered to come with the car,s they were # to that car I have my original book in the original box the the book is # and the has in marker #120 on it.Many members here have # books for their cars and extras hope I can find the one I need. THANX KERRY

The numbered books are very rare. Pete Hoffman at Kirban's is selling book #13. There were many more books that were not numbered available. They are easier to find and (obviously) cheaper.

I had 469 numbered book and matching dash number that I sold to a member on here. I still have some brand new in the box GNX books but they are not numbered.

When the car was purchased, you received a post card for the book and the jacket...see my post Complete GNX Literature ... http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/complete-gnx-literature.257937/ As indicated on the post card, the book was numbered and the jacket was not.
About 15 years ago, there was a person selling large quantities of the books without the numbering page. I understood that about 2500 of those copies were printed.
Also about 15 years ago, Dennis obtained from Molly all of the unclaimed numbered books and was selling them. I do not know if 233 was among them and guess you would have to check your copy of Grand News to find out.

Back