GNX #3 brought 115K @ Barrett/Jackson - Scottsdale

A8B1FB61-88EF-4277-86B6-52B9B46F395E.png
I do have one suggestion for the folks a Barrett/Jackson this year, though.

Next year, please replace the "Sold" sticker girl with one that has a booty worth looking at for 5 days in a row.....

I'm not the "Big Assed Booty" type........

Let the discourse begin.
Discussion finished. You are nuts sir lol.

That chick needs a car with a bench seat! :D

Neal

You guys are too much!!! I love the subject matter though! I was absolutely thinking the same thing as the camera was held way too long on her ass. Or maybe it was just so wide it was hard to get a good shot around! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not mind the nice arse but I would have liked it they kept the screen wide to show the cars, not the bidders.

I do have one suggestion for the folks a Barrett/Jackson this year, though.

Next year, please replace the "Sold" sticker girl with one that has a booty worth looking at for 5 days in a row.....

I'm not the "Big Assed Booty" type........

Let the discourse begin.
Lol, here I am with one of the SOLD STICKER girls :) She just got a new pair of leather/felt tight pants she was showing us asking how her butt looked in them! I think this was Friday when this pic was taken.
soldgirl.JPG

I was surprised that #375 sold for $95k with only 2500 miles prior to #3. I thought it was going hit over $100k easily.
The guy with that 2,800 mile GNX wouldn't open the hood. When it went up on stage they opened the hood and the heater hoses had been cut and U-turned into each other in a very ugly way. Must have had a heater core leak and was too lazy to fix it, probably cost him $20-30k!

The guy with that 2,800 mile GNX wouldn't open the hood. When it went up on stage they opened the hood and the heater hoses had been cut and U-turned into each other in a very ugly way. Must have had a heater core leak and was too lazy to fix it, probably cost him $20-30k!
Yeah I saw that I was thinking the same thing. Decent price for that gnx though.

Lol, here I am with one of the SOLD STICKER girls :) She just got a new pair of leather/felt tight pants she was showing us asking how her butt looked in them! I think this was Friday when this pic was taken.View attachment 316196

That night was the worst...... Uhgg.

If you were honest, you answered the question the same way you would have answered your wife.

"It's not the pants, dear"........ :confused::confused: The next thing you know, you wake up in the hospital........:D:D:D

That night was the worst...... Uhgg.

If you were honest, you answered the question the same way you would have answered your wife.

"It's not the pants, dear"........ :confused::confused: The next thing you know, you wake up in the hospital........:D:D:D
lol, yeah one of my buddies was on tv and someone sent him a pic of the shot on TV and he looked like a barrel. He said damn that shirt makes me look fat...someone else said no, your fat makes you look fat! :D