You can type here any text you want

GNX clone??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bobbin21

Does GNX clones, And i mean just flares, badges, seat covers and gauges and wheels seem to bring alot more money then a GN???

I foresee alot of registration applications coast to coast for regals submitted by Bic shaven guys with non operating hood mounted gauges,by April 22nd!

x2 with drifter,probably not.It's a matter of preference.

I foresee alot of registration applications coast to coast for regals submitted by Bic shaven guys with non operating hood mounted gauges,by April 22nd!

x2 with drifter,probably not.It's a matter of preference.

Why is there a movie coming out or something? :wink:

I'm looking for a 20 year old with Mom & POP's $$$$ to take the black car off my hands.... for say 15K :D

yea i look just like vin diesel, I bought a blown charger after the last movie so now i need a grand national.

gnx clone

All the wise as$ stuff aside, I think the GNX looked and performed way better than the GN. I cloned my GN into a GNXish car. I'm not trying to fool anyone or pass it off like something it's not. I just can't stand the skinny, heavy wheels the GN came with. They weigh a ton, they rust, and they are too skinny. I also like the GNX vents. They look cool, but I only agree with them if they are functional. I don't like all these dip$hits putting these stick on Buick portholes on every car and truck. That $hit is stupid. As for the guages, everybody knows that the guages that came in our cars stock, are lame. How could anyone blame us for wanting a good set of analog gauges and a speedometer that reads past 85. I don't know if it hurt the value of my GN, but it's my car and I made some improvements that I think were neccessary.:biggrin:

All the wise as$ stuff aside, I think the GNX looked and performed way better than the GN. I cloned my GN into a GNXish car. I'm not trying to fool anyone or pass it off like something it's not. I just can't stand the skinny, heavy wheels the GN came with. They weigh a ton, they rust, and they are too skinny. I also like the GNX vents. They look cool, but I only agree with them if they are functional. I don't like all these dip$hits putting these stick on Buick portholes on every car and truck. That $hit is stupid. As for the guages, everybody knows that the guages that came in our cars stock, are lame. How could anyone blame us for wanting a good set of analog gauges and a speedometer that reads past 85. I don't know if it hurt the value of my GN, but it's my car and I made some improvements that I think were neccessary.:biggrin:
That sums it up pretty well to me. Although a lot of the X stuff was already on my car when I bought it, I still would have gone the same route had I started with a totally stock GN. :D I just would have felt a little bad for a brief moment had I been the first one to start cutting up a nice, original car. :o

That sums it up pretty well to me. Although a lot of the X stuff was already on my car when I bought it, I still would have gone the same route had I started with a totally stock GN. :D I just would have felt a little bad for a brief moment had I been the first one to start cutting up a nice, original car. :o

red barron, are those z06 wheels?

red barron, are those z06 wheels?
They are actually Boze Alloys - MESH WHEEL. They do look Z06-ish, though.

Here's a rear closeup.
IMG_0975.jpg

nice wheels. i thought they looked mesh but it was hard to tell from the picture in your sig.

sorry for the thread hijack.

Back