GNX For Sale

kna4977

Buick GNX #183. Like new inside and out. Has original paint, exhaust, and tires. Still smells new inside. Includes a GNX jacket (XL) still in plastic with tags attached, a numbered book, owners manuals, and window stickers. Currently sits in climate controlled storage with 2400 original miles. Below is a link to some pictures. $70,000

gnx pictures by kna4977 - Photobucket

100_1261.jpg

I want it!!! Will try to run it through Congress (the wife) this week. Beautiful car!

Buick GNX #183. Like new inside and out. Has original paint, exhaust, and tires. Still smells new inside. Includes a GNX jacket (XL) still in plastic with tags attached, a numbered book, owners manuals, and window stickers. Currently sits in climate controlled storage with 2400 original miles. Below is a link to some pictures. $70,000

gnx pictures by kna4977 - Photobucket

100_1261.jpg

Page not found
But now that you're here, go ahead and search through the billions of photos, images and videos on Photobucket.

nice GNX,,,good luck with sale...wish I had the 70k

Page not found
But now that you're here, go ahead and search through the billions of photos, images and videos on Photobucket.

nice GNX,,,good luck with sale...wish I had the 70k

Thanks to all above for the kind remarks and encouragement with the sale. Try the following photobucket link as opposed to the one in the first post. I gave the photobucket pics a more specific link and it unfortunately deactivated the first link.

http://photobucket.com/gnx183

How bout a loaded 2011 Ford Explorer...it is close to a '70 Challenger, right? :D

Great looking car, GLWS!

How bout a loaded 2011 Ford Explorer...it is close to a '70 Challenger, right? :D

Great looking car, GLWS!

Is it numbers matching, original paint, how many miles, any undercarriage pictures? What options does it have? Do you have all the original paperwork, window sticker, owners booklets? Just kidding, I'm sure it's every bit as muscular as a 70 challenger and likely has much better handling and traction, but it's a little newer than what I'm looking for ;)

Interested in any Mint ,Stock low mile,original Fox body Mustangs plus cash?

Open to a reasonable cash offer?

Please PM me your contact number if so

Thank you

Interested in any Mint ,Stock low mile,original Fox body Mustangs plus cash?

Open to a reasonable cash offer?

Please PM me your contact number if so

Thank you

I'm open to reasonable cash offers. Only Mustangs I would consider would be a 1971 Mach 1 429 CJ or SCJ or a Boss 351. I like 67 and 68 Shelbys too.