GNX For Sale

Holy Shyt :biggrin: IS that a maroon terminator? I love the sound of a Termi :eek:[/QUO

That is One of only 11 03 Saleen/Cobra's built:)

Better pic

Hope you like

DSC_0254.jpg

Thanks Herb

Glad to be back. Looks a little out of place among my Mustangs :)

Resampled_2011-10-21_18-12-13_470.jpg

Glad to see it made it back safe and I hope you are as pleased with it as I was. It was really difficult to see it go and it's just not the same seeing that empty spot in the garage :( If you ever decide to sell it, let me know as I may want it back. My wife actually cried when it left, and I thought I was going to be the one that would be overcome with emotion. Anyway, very nice collection you have going there and glad my X was good enough to be a part of it. I like those Fox Body cars too especially the SVOs and early Cobras. You have your own Buick vs Ford shootout going there now :)

Ok so I am very Jelly of your garage setup...well more or less showroom setup :D IMO a Gnx should be right where it is..on carpet!!! Leave the road to us Turbo T's and Gn's :p

Car looks great Jeff, now can you talk him into buying my gn ? lol!! Hold on to this one it really looks like a keeper,has the right amount of miles and all docs as well, perfect GNX to own ,show, and drive a little as well. On a side note I sent you a pm about the info you requested. Take care.

wth do you/did you do for a living? I need to change my career! Or did you win the lottery? :)
btw, I like the SVO hiding in the back. What year is it? I had an '84 "2A" last year but sold it to buy an engagement ring.

Congrats!

Thanks man

Car looks great Jeff, now can you talk him into buying my gn ? lol!! Hold on to this one it really looks like a keeper,has the right amount of miles and all docs as well, perfect GNX to own ,show, and drive a little as well. On a side note I sent you a pm about the info you requested. Take care.

Thanks Nick
Maybe I will buy it if the price is right:)
This GNX is the best I have ever owned:)

wth do you/did you do for a living? I need to change my career! Or did you win the lottery? :)
btw, I like the SVO hiding in the back. What year is it? I had an '84 "2A" last year but sold it to buy an engagement ring.

That is a 85.5 rare rear spoiler delete car

thank you

nice sell ... i picked at a dealer with my 99 ss in 00 to crank up an rev an already paid for 00 cobra in florence awsome cars with all the deleted options

Hello - is your GNX still for sale? I see it was listed back in August. Let me know - thank you.

Steve Whitaker

I heard today of an original GNX with 16.0 miles for sale. I have known of this car for about ten years. Can't remember the GNX number. I said that I would tell some people about it and I will be in touch with the owner early next week. I looked at NADA and it seems high to me for these cars. I think he has the all the usual ie book, hat, jacket and window sticker for the car in the trunk.

If your interested and most important have the money let me know.