GNX For Sale

are the original tires gone?

The original tires and wheels are very nice and included with the car. I took them off to preserve and keep them mint. The original wheels and tires look great and don't appear to have ever been separated from each other. They are currently kept in climate controlled storage. I got a set of aftermarket wheels/tires this last Christmas so I could preserve the originals. They have about 50 miles on them. I will be keeping the aftermarket set.

I am prepared to offer you 65K. I think in this market that is fair and reasonable.

Thanks for the consideration either way.

I have done business with several members on this forum and am sure they can vouch for me.

I am prepared to offer you 65K. I think in this market that is fair and reasonable.

Thanks for the consideration either way.

I have done business with several members on this forum and am sure they can vouch for me.

Thanks for the offer. I'm looking for $69K.

IMG952161.jpg

Thanks Geoff

Cant wait to get her home. Heard Ken was doing some detailing on your fleet. He does a great job. Said your cars were sweet. One day we will get together.

Congrats on ur new Baby

HeyWanna wish u luck with ur awesome looking GNX the pictures look unreal I can imagine the car in person . It looks great in the trailer heading to its new home Congrats again 87gn joe:cool:

Congrats on a successful sale & purchase!

Jeff..Nice to see that you are still playing around with these cars!