Gnx from world of motorworks piece of junk!

Yep... You can get a partial kit and use custom gauges.

15.jpg

That has to be one of the nicest dashes I have seen in these cars!

Doesnt surprise me you got screwed over by Paul. The guy is a complete dirtbag that has a long record for ripping people off and being a scam artist. Im surprised he isnt in jail by now. Try googling his name and you can see what I mean.

Doesnt surprise me you got screwed over by Paul. The guy is a complete dirtbag that has a long record for ripping people off and being a scam artist. Im surprised he isnt in jail by now. Try googling his name and you can see what I mean.
I just googled his name and didn't see anything.

I have bought the GNX dash setup, headlight bezels & a one-off turbo cover from him over the last few years. My experiences were great. Also, I'm pretty sure he is in good with John at Casper's, Dennis Kirban and a few other reputable people in the Buick community.

I just googled his name and didn't see anything.

I have bought the GNX dash setup, headlight bezels & a one-off turbo cover from him over the last few years. My experiences were great. Also, I'm pretty sure he is in good with John at Casper's, Dennis Kirban and a few other reputable people in the Buick community.

Agreed! I bought a set of Repro headlight bezels and a grill from him online, and a few odds and ends from him at Kirbans reunion and he seemed like a stand up guy to me!

where you get that custom gauges

X2 those are some cool gauges.
Question for john from caspers. can you make any gauge style plug and play?
I had a digital dash. Pm me . or I can talk to you on the 13th. I will be attending. Thanks

There speed hut gauges. yes is if you get that dash you have to say if its a digital dash or not. If your not using that dash toe conetor for both the digital and analog are the same just wired diffrent you can get the connector form John for around $35 and wire it on your own.

I don't plan on making any other PlugAndPlay harnesses for different gauges, because, there are too many variables. One guy wants Auto Meter, the other wants VDO, then there are various placement issues; some want a Knock Gauge, others want a clock, so forth and so on.

I have Paul's GNX at my shop now, it will be there next to a GN for comparison purposes. You can see, even in that car, that the gauges don't align right. And it's a very low mile GNX that hasn't been apart.

I plan on doing a complete conversion to GNX gauges on my 85 analog-dash car, along with very detailed pictorials and instructions. There will be no stone unturned when this set of instructions is published. After the analog car, I plan to do a digital-dash car as well, again, documenting each and every step along the way.

GNX dash converts and potential converts, stay tuned-----

I have the WoMW GNX dash in my GN and, unlike most in this thread, am happy with it. I knew about the gauge misalignment before I got it so it was no big surprise. It fits right in with the rest of 80's GM quality fit and finish. ;) Someday when I'm caught up with other projects I may pull it out and tweak everything into alignment but I really don't feel it's a pressing issue. A nice improvement over stock while still keeping the '80's vibe.

Special thanks to Caspers for their wiring harness and tech support. Top notch!

I don't plan on making any other PlugAndPlay harnesses for different gauges, because, there are too many variables. One guy wants Auto Meter, the other wants VDO, then there are various placement issues; some want a Knock Gauge, others want a clock, so forth and so on.

I have Paul's GNX at my shop now, it will be there next to a GN for comparison purposes. You can see, even in that car, that the gauges don't align right. And it's a very low mile GNX that hasn't been apart.

I plan on doing a complete conversion to GNX gauges on my 85 analog-dash car, along with very detailed pictorials and instructions. There will be no stone unturned when this set of instructions is published. After the analog car, I plan to do a digital-dash car as well, again, documenting each and every step along the way.

GNX dash converts and potential converts, stay tuned-----

Hey John - I live a few miles away from your shop. If you ever need a car to test your new GNX dash on, let me know. ;)

I have the Poston dash, and love it. Much better than the original (which I have for sale). DJ Red Barron has the coolest dash I've ever seen!

I am installing this dash now. Does anyone have instructions? I have the copies of a couple blueprints and Casper's instructions. There should be more. Any help would be appreciated. What size screws is used to fasten the on the middle plastic piece to the cut out GN dash?