You can type here any text you want

GNX pending

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Detomaso71

Will be placing a GNX for sale after I finish the bumper fillers
Very nice car
I don't wanna sell but getting a viper and need the room u
Probably kick myself down the road as I know these will be worth a fortune some day

Prob take me 2-3 weeks arrive and get painted and install
What do you guys think these cars will fetch in 25-30 yrs?

IMO. Money aside, which car (and the group of people who own them) is still going to be putting a smile on your face years from now? .
Sometimes it's hard to tell when that next hot rod is calling your name. What was that old Bob Dylan song? "The answer is blowin in the wind".
I'm sure that most of us also have that "Fish story" about the one that got away too.;) Good luck in whatever you choose.

Actually 3 TB
One modded GN
2 GNXs
I love turbo buicks but have to many and can't sell modded GN as I have too much in it

It's a new viper also, hand built very nice
The older ones I hear had many issues
640hp launch control carbon fiber

I never drive GNXs and need room

Cobra is for sale on the non TB area here also
It's perfect but I almost never drive it
462CID from a 427
And eBay

http://m.ebay.com/itm/261893162887

Last edited:
Given your forum name, it was cool to see the yellow Pantera in the garage. Always loved the Pantera. I have the mid-80's Car and Driver magazine framed in my basement with the Black Pantera with the panther and the model on the cover. Glws.

I would go with a New Hellcat over a Viper any day......I liked the Cobra in your ad. Looks like you've got a couple of toys (y)

You should bring one of the GNXs to norwalk this weekend and hangout if you can....

Back