You can type here any text you want

GNX ran in the 10's at Buick Nationals Today!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm positive that it got into the 9's cause i was parked right next to him and everyone there was yelling: " Whoo Hooo! first GNX into the 9's " They done a great job and they were determined. Scot w.

I'm positive that it got into the 9's cause i was parked right next to him and everyone there was yelling: " Whoo Hooo! first GNX into the 9's " They done a great job and they were determined. Scot w.

That is John Sullivan (Steves Dad) as Shane posted. He definately has the fastest stock block/stock suspension GNX out there. John has paid his dues for sure! He runs a 245" engine with a hydraulic roller, aluminum heads and 70gtq. I am confident once they get the car to leave (tricky with the tq arm) they will get the car into the .70's

That is John Sullivan (Steves Dad) as Shane posted. He definately has the fastest stock block/stock suspension GNX out there. John has paid his dues for sure! He runs a 245" engine with a hydraulic roller, aluminum heads and 70gtq. I am confident once they get the car to leave (tricky with the tq arm) they will get the car into the .70's
It sure is a nice car! I had to look at the rear end to make sure it was a GNX. I Have a pretty similar engine in my street car. it's got a 109 block, M&A aluminum heads off Bob Pettersons "six shooter", PT70-GTQ, My engine was built by Jim Cuba years ago and it's belived to have 10:1 compression. just this year at BG Cal Hartline & pudd'n done some tunning on it and the third test pass on 255/45-17" street tires it went 122mph with 20lbs boost. I can't wait to put slicks on, turn the boost up and leave off the t-brake! :biggrin:

Actually the car in the video is mine (clone). I saw John Sullivan run the 9.92. Does anyone know what broke saturday morning on his car? It looked like the rear end broke. Hopefully the cover didn't get hurt.

Back