You can type here any text you want

Goin' to the bopc oct 23?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red Regal T

I'm going to bring some parts with me. I have a couple of very nice, refinished, 87 GN Grilles, for your inspection. $175

Anybody want a complete vacuum brake conversion kit w/ pedal, let me know before the show.... $140

Have some nice stock ECMs ........ $75 each

I'll be adding more to this thread once I figure out what I feel like bringing. :smile:

26 X 11.5 X 15 Mickey Thompsons pinned on 10" steel rims .... only $120

Attachments

• Picture 110.jpg
    Picture 110.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 254
  • MAROON T-TYPE 025.jpg
    MAROON T-TYPE 025.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 241
  • Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 250
Anybody need a used 87 109 normally aspirated standard long block? Includes 109 Block, just needs turbo oil return drilled to make it a turbo 109 block, Standard/Standard NA crank (rolled fillets on Main journals), stock rods and 3.8 heads, same as turbo motor, timing chain cover and flex plate, never drag raced :D $350 U-PIK-UP! :cool:

Many from the Central FL club will be there, I will pass the word on about the parts for sale.

If you're attending the BOPC show in Kissimee, you're close enough to Zephyrhills to come get these seats. Complete power seating for substantially less than the cost of seat covers, and look better than those uncomfortable factory seats.

Just took some photos of the tan set:

Remember, these seats are a bolt in. No modifications necessary. Just supply 12 volts to the button consoles, which I provide, and you're good to go. These seats weigh only 7 lbs more than the stock Regal buckets, so weight is not an issue. Also, these can be color changed with SEM vinyl paint. It's very durable, and easy to touch up if and when necessary. A re-colored set cannot be detected from original.

They're all power with recliner, leather seats. Yes, they bolt right in. Check my other thread right next to this one. I have grey seats in my GN.

I also changed over my Dark Red T ........

BRF th2004R, lock-up, w/ Art Carr deep pan .......Priced for quik sale - $750 , u-pik-up

I got this transmission with a TR I purchased which I have since sold. It was rebuilt by Dynatech Performance out of Manville NJ. Has about 30,000 miles on it and was designated as a street/strip rebuild, and shifts well. According to the paperwork I have, the trans has a hardened pump stator, hi-pro 10 vane hi volume pump, alto HD band, *400 int boost valve, *570 TV boost valve, hi-pro governoer and valve body mods, fresh lockup solenoid, hd hardened drive shell.

Attachments

• Picture 296.jpg
    Picture 296.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 166
  • Picture 297.jpg
    Picture 297.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 155
COTTON stock location stretch intercooler .. 15 rows. Does not leak. Some damage on cooling fins (2nd pic). Can't go wrong. ...............Only $250

Attachments

• Picture 298.jpg
    Picture 298.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Picture 299.jpg
    Picture 299.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Picture 300.jpg
    Picture 300.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Picture 301.jpg
    Picture 301.jpg