Going to arrange a Tuning Session with Cal Hartline in the Quad Cities, who's interested?

I feel the same way Mike. I have no problem dropping a very small amount of coin to have the car dialed in. There's $30k under the hood. Not going to risk that.

I think if a guy was on the fence about going XFI and had a chance to get one, install it like you said and have you tune it would be a no brainer. I hope you guy's get this deal put together. Even though I probably won't have my car tuned do to no XFI, I would love to come watch.

Exactly what I was trying to say. I buy the unit from Cal and while coming out to the quad cities, he will install and tune the system. I can provide the tools if need be.

Either way, I am more than capable of installing the unit myself however would rather trust the professional.

There is room. Only two of us are in for sure so far. You would be the third. We need five.

That would make four! Maybe the stage will stay in the car if I can finally get a good tune!

I'd consider the 2 hour drive out there but this would have to happen soon. Have you talked to Cal recently about his availability?

I sent Cal a message to see what his schedule is like. I really don't want to bug him until I have a garaunteed 5 cars so it's hard to make a schedule unless I have a solid group. But, I'll see what he replies.

As far as the dyno goes, I'm open if you have any contacts Bo.

Pirvate message going to you. I spoke to Cal last week & he told me you were trying arranging this. I have the fith car depending on date and location.

Hey guys, at this point my plans have changed. I couldnt get enough people in time. I will let you know if anything changes.