good place for downpipe?

i have the gbodyparts down pipe and i love it. looks great and fit was spot on. plus there was a mjor increase in the SOTP department. turbo spools faster and just sounds way meaner. if u havnt bought one already id say go for the gbodyparts piece.

i thave a thdp for sale its a 3-1/2 size.. with 2 places fr a wide band, also a has a v-band for the cut out too.... let me know if interested..

I would love for you to elaborate on the difference between my pipe & what RJC sells. :biggrin:

Brian, puck alignment & welding quality. I used yours 2 years & no big issue but the RJC fit somewhat better & looked a tad nicer IMO. Brian I have spent Lots with you (more than RJC) so Nothing Personal. Just my Opinion is all. Plus his puck seemded a bit better centred to me or at least on my pipe. Again, Nothing Personal as you have always taken good care of me!!

My friend had to beat his with a 5lb hammer maybe due to his ignorance or just a Bad Fit?? Never saw it, so its word of mouth only.

Brian, puck alignment & welding quality. I used yours 2 years & no big issue but the RJC fit somewhat better & looked a tad nicer IMO. Brian I have spent Lots with you (more than RJC) so Nothing Personal. Just my Opinion is all. Plus his puck seemded a bit better centred to me or at least on my pipe. Again, Nothing Personal as you have always taken good care of me!!

My friend had to beat his with a 5lb hammer maybe due to his ignorance or just a Bad Fit?? Never saw it, so its word of mouth only.

Jason can vouch for this. We use his Flange & puck assemblies. Not taking it personal just alot of misinformation out there.
We get alot of small items (shifter parts) built right here in Bethel but when it comes to tried & true parts that is who we use.

As a "new kid", you need to verify your sources from where you "hear" your information before you make it public- the G Body downpipe IS made in the USA. :(

My opology to anyone I may have offended,,I dont doubt the quality or origin of G-Body parts.