good time @ Conrads

no the convertor was not locked i also had a 1.64 60ft spinning it's ass off.

Your next test with the car should be locking the converter, and see how much it picks up on the top end. Between the 1:1 ratio with it locked and putting the rpm's back down in the stock camshafts range, you might pick up quite a bit.

Also the car shifts at like 5100-5200 anything more than that hurts it accordding to the dyno pulls that have been made.

The above car I mentioned had a stock camshaft in it as well. I think we talked about this briefly last weekend. That car didn't like it at all when I accidently rev'd 2nd gear to 5600 rpm. It also ran a little to high rpm through the traps with the 26" tall ET Streets.

before i put the roller rockers on it the engine held power up to 5500 after the roller rocker install the torque band is a tad lower and flatter but it seemed to die off around 5300. Could the valve lash have something to do with this? or is it the the stock cam?

I never ran roller rockers on a stock camshaft. We were going to on that car above, but it was sold before we got the chance. IMHO it's the cam, but with the added lift and geometry change from the rockers maybe the springs could use more pressure over the nose??

It's not called a SloGN for nothing keith ;)

20psi... You got plenty more in it. If you want you can leave your hood up again and walk away from the car while I'm there... :D Can you say 30+psi... :eek:

K.