You can type here any text you want

Good used cam

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

carolinaturbo

I am in need of a good used but not stock cam. I have a cheap budget run around engine i am sticking in car to hammer on while i build a 4.1. Any body have a cheap one they pulled to up grade to roller thats what im looking for. I already have up grade valve springs. Just need cam and possibly lifters to throw in block. Thanks:D

i have a new flat tappet 214/224 cam and brand new gm lifters i was saving for my 4.1 build but are now up for sale-$250. shipped in the USA.

Have a 205/210 or 210/205(?) new if interested. Make offer and I'll look for it.

carolinaturbo said:
I am in need of a good used but not stock cam. I have a cheap budget run around engine i am sticking in car to hammer on while i build a 4.1. Any body have a cheap one they pulled to up grade to roller thats what im looking for. I already have up grade valve springs. Just need cam and possibly lifters to throw in block. Thanks:D

You're going to put a used flat tappet cam in a different engine than it ran in with different lifters than it ran with? Good luck with that.

The cam I posted would be perfect. I used it on stock heads and it did well. Idles like stock, pulls harder up top.

Back